Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

thanks for the blogger nomination but my blogs aren’t especially good :toofunny:

anyways I know the girlies I’m voting

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

Bookmark this girlies - especially those who wait until the last minute to vote and don’t know who to vote for Pinky’s got you like Mary Tyler Moore had Oprah in 1997

IMG-7260.gif

A gorl ain’t got time to run thru each category but lemme cover the ones closest to my heart:

And there you have it Pinky’s picks for this year God bless!!! 
IMG-7259.gif

I'm late to realizing my own nomination but omg my first ever nom on LB:oprah: I"ve been a lurker since the LfL era and it feels so good to be recognized by the iconic members of Lanaboards:yesnod:I do not take this lightly :lolno2: If crowned, I promise to strive for world peace and iconic new usernames throughout the year:thankyou: 

Tumblr

13 minutes ago, mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime said:

I'm late to realizing my own nomination but omg my first ever nom on LB:oprah: I"ve been a lurker since the LfL era and it feels so good to be recognized by the iconic members of Lanaboards:yesnod:I do not take this lightly :lolno2: If crowned, I promise to strive for world peace and iconic new usernames throughout the year:thankyou: 

I'd LOVE to pass my crown to you, you honestly deserve it!!!! you got my vote and my support to win  :kiss:

19 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I love you so much!!! :spin: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 12/17/2023 at 1:00 AM, Elle said:

53402266868_3dd53cc8ba_o.png

Old is gold. This award is to honour our member who has continued to come back year after year despite the madness, the one who has become truly embedded within LanaBoards culture. Give a salute as we honour our favourite LanaBoards veteran with the Veteran Member award.

(Note: Only accounts who have joined before August 2018 are eligible for this award)

@111

@Elle

@HeadBitch

@PARADIXO

@Veinsineon

ganjabrn-dreamdoll.gif

For my first post in 2024 and official statement after this beloved nomination, all I have to say to the community is:

z445hpI.png

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

WAITTT I AMEND MY LIST TO ADD FISHTAILS FOR NICEST MEMBER STOP THE COUNT WE MADE AN EDITORIAL MISTAKE AT PINKY HQ MOVE MOVE MOVE 

rushing.gif

omg thank you :oprah:

18 minutes ago, HeadBitch said:

ganjabrn-dreamdoll.gif

For my first post in 2024 and official statement after this beloved nomination, all I have to say to the community is:

iconic :mariah: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i voted! good luck to everyone!

if unreleased syndrome and pink champagne do not win in their categories..i will be throwing hands :aubrey:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

i voted! good luck to everyone!

if unreleased syndrome and pink champagne do not win in their categories..i will be throwing hands :aubrey:

Pink Champagne needs to win :pray2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°