Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Tbh I feel like the perfect thing to do would be to either rerelease a.k.a with like 10ish side-bs or an Ultraviolence reissue for the 10th anniversary with again like 10 ish new tracks. Ig she could do a stevie nicks and reissue btd and Ultraviolence at the same time but I don't really think that would happen. Anyways either one of those options would be low effort on her and her trams part but would make the fan base extremely happy and hold them over to the eventual release of her next album in September or not

At the bare minimum Flipside and Is this happiness should be released on all streaming platforms worldwide and maybe a 6" vinyl like she did with syth and bb

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

At the bare minimum Flipside and Is this happiness should be released on all streaming platforms worldwide and maybe a 6" vinyl like she did with syth and bb

PLEASEEE these songs need to see the light of day

Still not sure what that means what she said but I guess we finally got some Lasso news in a way :bebe:

I don't think Lasso is scrapped but idk what is gonna be like, I guess we have to wait, suffer and see :tiffany4:

But the LFL vibes were already there kinda and Lana changing her mind and changing a big portion of the whole album would fit the LFL vibes :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Honestly, this whole "the music business is going country, we're going country" thing was kind of strange because other big artists like Taylor or Billie didn't care and they're still topping the charts. Lana should just do her own thing and ignore what may or may not be trendy at the moment.

That always tickled me cause like…no it’s not 😭😭

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

She said recently that she still plans on releasing it this year so I doubt that she scrapped it unless it was a last week decision :true:

I think she just meant that it's not going to be as country as people expected after her initial comments on the record.

giphy.gif

Just now, rosemeadexclusivebbnewyorkcity said:

It doesn’t sound like she’s scrapping the album, more like she’s just nervous about it.

which means the exact same thing when it comes to Lana 

0YnL0Kf.gif

5 minutes ago, menslayer said:

she’s reworking the country elements to trap elements and changing the name from “Lasso” to “Hand Cuffs”

"Fur Hand Cuffs"*

I need this album so badly imagine how historicity iconic it would be, like Lana travelling around America recording shit with random country people would go SO hard. I feel like it would also be really authentic of where her minds at rn and where it’s going

We know she makes offhand and seemingly irresponsible remarks in public and to the media all the time. And we know she changes titles, concepts, schedules, and release dates all the time as well. So I think it's fair to say, based on those facts, that we're at a 50-50 situation, but hope makes me think we're closer to a 70-30 situation.