Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

Music video leaked

Iconic. Lana creating more awareness for the resource water on a country themed album that one associates with deserts and dryness, her mind :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

This is super random, but one of the main highways that connects northern and Southern California extends from Mexico all the way up to Canada covering the entire US west coast. It always reminds me of lana and the ride music video &  I listen to a bunch of her music on my roadtrips while driving down that road. There’s this sign when passing through and I imagine lasso having a similar look :flutter:

IMG-1660.jpg

Anyways, i know in the past she’s had a lot of inspo for music being in California, and i just remembered that one time she posted this

FZgz8bSVQAA5XPZ.jpg:large

The  sign is further north from Bakersfield in the opposite direction of LA, but driving south from Bakersfield to LA connects down that same highway called the 5. I’ve wondered if she got inspo driving down that long road for her country songs. Lots of country road type of vibes. 

2 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

7. Grapevine Peak to Nashville Skyline

the place that connects Bakersfield to that highway is at the start of what’s known as the grapevine. the grapevine is basically this long winding road up a mountain that eventually leads down into LA. That song title reminded me of all this :hide:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

13 hours ago, ivory almond said:
  Hide contents

an insider has revealed that Lasso only has 13 songs and WILL be titled "Lasso" upon release, there are three total collabs, and no interludes this time

Do u have the original twitter post for this? I wanna see what insider account it was from

8 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

no more country girl….pure baddie realness :hair:

But what about pure baddie country gal :dua:

url%5D

I don't find the silence worrying cause Ocean was also basically radio silence (we knew it existed and we had some vague BOZ teasers about an album he loved) and she announced it out of the blue.

If she didn't reveal it in that random event it would have been a total surprise :true:

Lasso is coming 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't find the silence worrying cause Ocean was also basically radio silence (we knew it existed and we had some vague BOZ teasers about an album he loved) and she announced it out of the blue.

If she didn't reveal it in that random event it would have been a total surprise :true:

Lasso is coming 

I agree!! :true:

we took her sadness comment out of context and are all worried, but I still have complete faith!!

I think we’ll get Tough, and a video in June! (Which has always been my prediction) 

the way I’m not even like super antsy for the album and the only reason I care so much is because we know it’s coming next soon eventually. If she hadn’t announced it I would still think we’re a year away from new music since ocean just came out last year 

"Don’t forget me"

Lasso is coming 

I'm more nervous about the insiders silence TBH. Where are the teases

Tumblr

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I agree!! :true:

we took her sadness comment out of context and are all worried, but I still have complete faith!!

I think we’ll get Tough, and a video in June! (Which has always been my prediction) 

the way I’m not even like super antsy for the album and the only reason I care so much is because we know it’s coming next soon eventually. If she hadn’t announced it I would still think we’re a year away from new music since ocean just came out last year 

Lasso is coming 

Im with you both! Even a September release is not out of the question right now. Elle meeting Lana and she confirmed it was coming before the end of the year gives me hope :true: Elle isn’t some rando fan, Lana knows who she is and loves her, she wouldn’t give her BS info. Anyways, this new « insider » said the Boston show would be where she’d confirm something… We’ll see, but I’m not too worried at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I'm more nervous about the insiders silence TBH. Where are the teases

The only real insider who spills concrete info is BOZ and he’s been mostly silent. If it wasn’t for him we would have had no idea ocean was even done, and even once we knew it was done we still didn’t get an announcement for like 3 months. Things just tend to move slow in the music business 

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Im with you both! Even a September release is not out of the question right now. Elle meeting Lana and she confirmed it was coming before the end of the year gives me hope :true: Elle isn’t some rando fan, Lana knows who she is and loves her, she wouldn’t give her BS info. Anyways, this new « insider » said the Boston show would be where she’d confirm something… We’ll see, but I’m not too worried at the moment. 

Exactly! She wouldn’t have said she plans to release it this year if she didn’t. She would have either danced around the question or flat out say she isn’t sure. We know she just shot a video of her in a field playing guitar so she’s definitely cooking something up! And ohh I missed this! Who is the new insider?

"Don’t forget me"

On 5/19/2024 at 10:22 PM, Americen Whore said:

So Lana released tunnel’s first single on Wednesday, Dec 7, which was exactly 107 days before the album release, if she’s planning to do the same with lasso, the first single should come out on Wednesday, June 5, which is also 107 days before lasso’s release ( if she still plans to release lasso on Sep 20) :judgingu4:

One more week for tough release :hype:, it’s definitely coming out in June, since Quavo said “next..”, it could be next friday, next week, or next month. Friday is gone, next week is gone, so he definitely meant next month, or year :uh:

36 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

The only real insider who spills concrete info is BOZ and he’s been mostly silent. If it wasn’t for him we would have had no idea ocean was even done, and even once we knew it was done we still didn’t get an announcement for like 3 months. Things just tend to move slow in the music business 

Exactly! She wouldn’t have said she plans to release it this year if she didn’t. She would have either danced around the question or flat out say she isn’t sure. We know she just shot a video of her in a field playing guitar so she’s definitely cooking something up! And ohh I missed this! Who is the new insider?

Not sure if it’s the same insider who posted under the NME question or if it’s another one or if it’s just someone snowballing someone else’s info; @marcodelrey was our detective seeing the « insider »’s post. 
Lasso having 13 tracks and a couple of collabs is something I’ve seen around, on Twitter… Although OB’s situation was different, song titles had been on a couple of sites like Genius and some titles turned up to be true. 

23 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

One more week for tough release :hype:, it’s definitely coming out in June, since Quavo said “next..”, it could be next friday, next week, or next month. Friday is gone, next week is gone, so he definitely meant next month, or year :uh:

I’d love a June 5 release for Tough: it’s my fucking birthday :oprah9:

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Who is this new insider ???

6 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not sure if it’s the same insider who posted under the NME question or if it’s another one or if it’s just someone snowballing someone else’s info; @marcodelrey was our detective seeing the « insider »’s post. 
Lasso having 13 tracks and a couple of collabs is something I’ve seen around, on Twitter… Although OB’s situation was different, song titles had been on a couple of sites like Genius and some titles turned up to be true. 

https://ibb.co/T00sYQW

:legend:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-