Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I’m hoping we get an upgraded chemtrails. I love everything she does, but I think I took the production in tunnel for granted. Need some big cunt(r)y hits with PERCUSSION ms Lana.

OMGGGGG I was checking my phone literally two seconds after waking up (I know, bad) and I thought I was dreaming this at first 

5 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Inch resting, do we have confirmation that she actually said this? I’m just seeing twitter posts so far. Hope she’s working with Dolly

Check the video in the OP of this thread :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It’s so funny that we fall for her announcements every time :thumb2: have we learnt nothing from Rock Candy Sweet & White Hot Forever? Not to mention the countless times she’s given a release date where nothing happens :facepalm:

That being said, stream Lasso in September 2024 :makeup: let’s go ladies 

FzytWEW.png

Lana naming her next album with the shortest title after releasing her longest one is hilarious :blush3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Just now, oldandugly said:

my first pre release thread :D:D now add zodiac and lytan to this album

ooh could this be loved you then and now's time???

Also, just thinking with the current state of vinyl manufacturing timeframes she would have to have this album fully completed by March/April to allow enough time to press physicals (Which she will definitely do despite what she says :toofloppy:)

FzytWEW.png

apologising in advance for the annoying number of posts i’m going to make in this thread saying hey blue baby needs to be on that album… this is the start of a long journey but we will prevail :wink: