Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Why have you capitalised those words 

This and Song being capitalized means TS which also means Taylor Swift which means they are an insider and Taylor Swift will be on lasso

24 minutes ago, jazzlessbaby said:

i cant tell if this is a cover or not??

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

13 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Auto correction. I Can't Turn it Off.

Mfhp.gif

35 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i cant tell if this is a cover or not??

Does it sound familiar to anyone? I'm admittedly not really musically-schooled, so...

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

On 6/10/2024 at 10:18 PM, Embach said:

What are the chances she'll ever drop something on her birthday

29xp-meme-super-Jumbo-v3.jpg

url%5D

On 6/20/2024 at 11:25 AM, WaitForLife said:

Imagine This Is the worst Song on the Album.

On 6/20/2024 at 3:19 PM, WaitForLife said:

Auto correction. I Can't Turn it Off.

On 6/20/2024 at 3:05 PM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I T I S A

A I C T O

=

It is a AI (artificial intelligence) CTO (chief technology officer)

Lana is being replaced by a robot, first hinted at in her song "Fingertops"

This user is warning us that Lasso, or whatever it will be retitled as, will be making extensive use of autotune, and maybe even fully produced by a Lana-del-R-A-I

Alright time to speak my truth… no tea no share towards anyone, but… 

Spoiler

I don’t get at all why is LB so hyped for Henry when everyone seems to hate Not All Who Wander Are Lost :stareney2: aren’t they similar and I can’t remember someone mentioning NAWWAL as a highlight from CoCC (which is to me)?

when I first heard Henry, it thought was very minimal sounding and I was surprised you liked it so much (especially the bridge: it sounds like it’s an unfinished demo). And no, Henry shouldn’t be a single, even less a lead. Of all the songs she teased via snippets from previous releases, Henry might be the one I don’t like as much as TJF, HIaB, CG or CN. 

19 minutes ago, lizzys said:

if henry doesnt make it onto the album im k myself btw

Im sure we’ll get Henry. As I stated so many, many times before, to the exception of RBFY (which was written black on white in the caption), all the songs she teased with a snippet ended up on an album. 

I also don't get the hype for Henry, when whe have the opportunity to get Songs like tough and this new song.

I don't understand the hype for minimistic production songs after this long period of minimistic albums. 

We don' t need the same lame folk, we want tough, cherry 2.0 and lust for lasso. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

30 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

I also don't get the hype for Henry, when whe have the opportunity to get Songs like tough and this new song.

I don't understand the hype for minimistic production songs after this long period of minimistic albums. 

We don' t need the same lame folk, we want tough, cherry 2.0 and lust for lasso. 

this is just a crazy take considering I can count on my hands the songs with “minimalist” production on her past three albums… it’s like you guys hear one song that contains piano and guitar and it just ruins the entire album for you :eyeroll2:

im all for folk :trisha:

2 hours ago, Blackestday x CN said:

As much as I like Henry, I agree. We've got a 100 songs that are minimalist, acoustic and slow (Not all those who wander, Yayo, Looking for America, etc, etc.). 

But we only half a handful of bops across 10 albums. Tough and this new song is what's exciting about Lasso (if they're even on Lasso). 

So, to those praying for Henry to drop before Tough, please go re-listen to Chemtrails and BB and stop manifesting the wrong thing. Fankssss :kiss2:

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Alright time to speak my truth… no tea no share towards anyone, but… 

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t get at all why is LB so hyped for Henry when everyone seems to hate Not All Who Wander Are Lost :stareney2: aren’t they similar and I can’t remember someone mentioning NAWWAL as a highlight from CoCC (which is to me)?

when I first heard Henry, it thought was very minimal sounding and I was surprised you liked it so much (especially the bridge: it sounds like it’s an unfinished demo). And no, Henry shouldn’t be a single, even less a lead. Of all the songs she teased via snippets from previous releases, Henry might be the one I don’t like as much as TJF, HIaB, CG or CN. 

Im sure we’ll get Henry. As I stated so many, many times before, to the exception of RBFY (which was written black on white in the caption), all the songs she teased with a snippet ended up on an album. 

I like Henry because it reminds me of Nectar Of The Gods, and that’s one of my favorite Lana songs 

"Don’t forget me"