rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

14 minutes ago, barttttender said:

what do you mean fell asleep before Quavo came? Was she doing her usual Arcadia and other debbie downer songs?

Lmao no, it was just late! I fell asleep during Until I Found You.

10 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My hopes are so up for Tough to be released tonight alongside The Mirror… I’m afraid I’m going to be so deceived and disappointed :krylie:

Yeah this was bound to happen :crying2:

17 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

This sounds like a radio hit. Probably the first one from her since Doin Time.

You betcha!

I've waited 5 years for a radio hit. (Thanks, Jack)

Say Yes to Heaven was a more of an anomaly and not exactly a radio hit. Snow is a Taylor cut so it doesn't coun teither.

If all goes well, Tough is going to put Lana back on the charts and the radio! :eek:

Based on the catchyness of the track itself, it could even get her first number 1 single. But for that, I think they would need to do a lot more promo beforehand, which they won't.

I need this like gay men need ketamine… Lana, please do something.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

11 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

I still have hope for a release laterr today🧑🏻‍🦲

I mean, it is her birthday.

And she did just debut the song live.

And she did tease it twice on social, first time being over a month ago. 

But it is Lana we're talkin' about here, so who the hell knows.

soo..aperently the audience watched also the whole music video that was played behind her...:angie:

giphy-1.gif

It's a different language , it's worth saying too much

And get in the way when

We talk in the Strangest Love?

My only hope is that they will post about the performance today and announce the release date in the caption :pray2:

Spoiler

The release date better be sometime  next week:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don't want to listen to the live show because I don't wanna ruin my first experience with this song. I need to hear the official version without the screams and stuff

url%5D

Oh my god I woke up to news of them playing the song and her intro was a new song? I’m ready to do laps around my house. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

14 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

Oh my god I woke up to news of them playing the song and her intro was a new song? I’m ready to do laps around my house. 

Yeah, the intro was the craziest part! 

A double treat - who woulda guessed. Also, that intro was fire.

Lasso might be coming sooner than we think, given that she's teased two songs, has a new aesthetic, and the MV is ready.

The only cloud in sight is that statement about not knowing where Lasso is going. If it weren't for that, I'd be thinking it's coming out in September 100%.

But as long as we get Tough within a week and an update on the album, we're good. Manifesting....

47 minutes ago, Embach said:

I don't want to listen to the live show because I don't wanna ruin my first experience with this song. I need to hear the official version without the screams and stuff

same

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lust For Life is and breathing and I love it 

Isn't it amazing how Lana's albums are so distinct that any new song can go in any direction: from sounding anything like psychedelic rock to soft rock to jazz to singer-songwriter to alt. pop and baroque pop to folk rock and gospel. 

Not a lot of artists have that vibe about them. I mean, for me, for example, all Miley Cirus songs sound like basic bitch pop. Lana's diversity!

And we'll now be adding country and American songbook to that long list of genres she's covered.