LDRO

Instagram Updates

18 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

He's been reported to Lana's management last year but we know how great Ben and Ed are with managing Lana. :usrs: That delusional lunatic was right there front and center at Lana's Barnes and Noble signing and running after Lana and her fucking car as she drove a way. :facepalm:

I've reported a couple of these creeps to Ed so they definitely know about them. One of them was foreign and Ben made calls and stopped him entering the US last year, because he was making some very serious threats and had actually been to her home previously and tried to get in. So I think they do take action when they can.

Thankfully the sis doesn't seem to go out alone much anymore; back in 2017 or so it seemed like she used to all the time. Now she's usually with a friend or family member.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

He's still on Instagram berating the victim's talking out against Manson and attacking Clay. Somehow he knows how much money Clay made in 2020 and his income tax return information. He's posting it on IG stories. So now he's stalking Clay along with Lana. This man is unhinged.

Wait what :rip: 

why does she attract such insanity 

i just looked at dat1guitarguy's story and he is actually a lot worse than i thought yesterday. from defending marilyn manson, harassing clayton, posting clayton's taxes ?, saying he misses sean, to supporting a post of this republican guy who went viral on twitter for being offensive, all while sharing videos of him playing guitar and updates on lana following that ariana page... hes very weird and actually quite scary :oprah2:

he also shared a screenshot of my tweet. stay away from me please :pray2:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 hour ago, Trailer Heaven said:

i just looked at dat1guitarguy's story and he is actually a lot worse than i thought yesterday. from defending marilyn manson, harassing clayton, posting clayton's taxes ?, saying he misses sean, to supporting a post of this republican guy who went viral on twitter for being offensive, all while sharing videos of him playing guitar and updates on lana following that ariana page... hes very weird and actually quite scary :oprah2:

he also shared a screenshot of my tweet. stay away from me please :pray2:

The way he was like "now that I've finished investigating for the day .." as if it's perfectly normal behaviour to "investigate" Clayton's taxes

Wtf

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Wot?

Talking shit on Lanaboreds isn't even CLOSE to being someone who follows her home/to church/every public appearance/show, tags her boyfriends and posts derogatory remarks about them, tags her and tells her she should break up with said boyfriends/that she's an idiot for not dating them instead, and has delusions about marrying her.

Nobody even said anything bad about this photo and the omg-she's-perfect-and-everything-she-does-is-perfect-teehee brigade have turned up in full force for no reason at all, honestly.

I really sorry but some of u guys dont really just talk just... I saw alot of toxic comments out there. 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

12 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I really sorry but some of u guys dont really just talk just... I saw alot of toxic comments out there. 

I mean, there's toxic and creepy. 

Some comments are indeed rude or mean but I don't think most users here are convinced they'll marry Lana or something. And when we're investigating, even if it's often intrusive, it's out of curiosity and not to harm Lana or her relatives. We don't have bad intentions. I think it makes a big difference. :crossed:

I used to be in a group chat with him and other people that were at the show I went to in 2019. I left it a long time ago but he never liked me because I didn’t think his comments berating Sean and people in Lana’s life were funny like everyone else did. Did I like Sean? No, but I don’t think it’s ever okay to berate someone and harass them. Now he’s harassing Clay. It’s truly alarming. I remember once Chuck looked at his Instagram story when Lana and Sean were together so hopefully maybe Lana is aware of him? I know he saw her and met her at at least 3 shows in 2019. Maybe she knows to watch out for him from now on. 

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS