LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when she posted a photo of charlie's buttcrack :awkney:

Okay reminiscing over I think :wat: I forgot about that until just now, thoughts and prayers for my brain 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

im a super stan and can attest to that with my exclusive membership to the honeymoon account :true:

i, personally, would consider myself a massive fan of lana del rey, although i do not have my exclusive membership to the polarizing & highly elite honeymoon instagram account, however, within my spirit, i know honeymoon may be her finest body of work, stream music to watch boys to & freak, the feeling you'll get is beyond the feeling of following honeymoon :nails: 

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

im a super stan and can attest to that with my exclusive membership to the honeymoon account 

cant wait for the former lb user's dystopian novel about lanaboards becoming divided into factions (honeymoon followers and non honeymoon followers) and elle eventually banning everyone who doesn't follow honeymoon account in a strong authoritative gesture, essentially purging all the "fake lana fans that dont follow honeymoon" from our sight, and then they have to fight for scraps on who gets to trade accounts and get a follow in order to rejoin lanaboards, it turns very violent and sadistic with some users becoming warlords and declaring mass violence against others. blood, gore, sadness ensue within the lana stan community... lana never speaks up about it. she just continues to post tit photos on the honeymoon account, oblivious to the crashing world around her, holed up in her home, as the world bursts into a mass of flames... think blindness by josé saramago x the hunger games x charles darwin's evolutionary theory/eugenics and selective breeding x divergent BRRNDFNGN.gif

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

cant wait for the former lb user's dystopian novel about lanaboards becoming divided into factions (honeymoon followers and non honeymoon followers) and elle eventually banning everyone who doesn't follow honeymoon account in a strong authoritative gesture, essentially purging all the "fake lana fans that dont follow honeymoon" from our sight, and then they have to fight for scraps on who gets to trade accounts and get a follow in order to rejoin lanaboards, think blindness by josé saramago x the hunger games x charles darwin's evolutionary theory/eugenics and selective breeding x divergent BRRNDFNGN.gif

is lanaboards secretly a dystopian society? where people have to pay real money for a purple display name? people with green & blue display names dictating & ruling over our arces & fields of posts, discussions, fights, & fake white hot forever snippets? people with plain, boring black display names deserve their equality! BRRNDFNGN.gif

Spoiler

disclaimer: this is 100% a joke, i have no issues with lanaboards & supporters/mods :shh:

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i, personally, would consider myself a massive fan of lana del rey, although i do not have my exclusive membership to the polarizing & highly elite honeymoon instagram account, however, within my spirit, i know honeymoon may be her finest body of work, stream music to watch boys to & freak, the feeling you'll get is beyond the feeling of following honeymoon :nails: 

me and a few other LanaBoards besties are willing to sell exclusive access to our Insta accounts for a highly coveted entry to Lana's honeymoon account.
Support our mercantile endeavours now. :clapback:

I consider myself as a full time Lana Del Rey fan as well as a part-time historian and playlist curator :thirst:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

is lanaboards secretly a dystopian society? where people have to pay real money for a purple display name? people with green & blue display names dictating & ruling over our arces of posts, discussions, fights, & white hot forever snippets? people with plain, boring black display names deserve their equality! BRRNDFNGN.gif

Hide contents

disclaimer: this is 100% a joke, i have no issues with lanaboards & supporters/mods :shh:

lanaboards is simply a microcosm of the dystopian world that late-stage capitalism and senseless hatred creates, lanaboards is the truth of our society - it is what we all fear, but deep down it is how we are living - and we must not be afraid of it BRRNDFNGN.gif

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'd suggest hot pink display names for any users who are a member of the highly elusive & secretive honeymoon instagram account :nails:

hot pink display names... and no pop up ads :nails:

Spoiler

do not start adgate 2.0 i repeat do not start adgate 2.0

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i am a certified lizzy grant historian, so i will request a colorful display name as well :nails: :yesnod:

when elle doesnt give you a colorful display name so we overthrow her and make you queen of lanaboards 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

when elle doesnt give you a colorful display name so we overthrow her and make you queen of lanaboards 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

we'll just create lizzyboards instead 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

all of the lizzy grant stans can live in peace without being told that nobody wants to hear laptop demos or being told that aka is her worst album when in reality it's her best 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

we'll just create lizzyboards instead 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

all of the lizzy grant stans can live in peace without being told that nobody wants to hear laptop demos or being told that aka is her worst album when in reality it's her best 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

do you think we could get david kahne to be a member 894785019510423612.gif?size=96 the nonstop harassment we'd be giving 894785019510423612.gif?size=96

sUcVobB.png