LDRO

Instagram Updates

Y'all are weak if you're considering not stanning her anymore because of this lmao let her be angry she's been putting up with shit for so long I'm actually surprised it took her all this time to finally snap. And I can assure you that the people "cancelling" her never supported her so what difference does it make? Lana has a cult following anyway so its not like she needs the support of the GP to survive so whatever just let her wreck havor or sum

tumblr_inline_p16oamij771rjvscv_500.png

Yes! I feel like if this is something that makes you want to unstan Lana, you probably never liked her that much in the first place. This is Lana. She’s always been like this! Maybe not on social media but in interviews and her music.

no she ain't, this shit is gonna last at most until monday and twitter will go find something else to scream about in their social media void. and i say that as someone who's leaning a little bit more towards the people upset by her words. what she needs to do is log off. go write poetry. don't get me wrong, i love the drama, but she's setting herself up for social media backlash; especially since she's now posting shit from her tropico era which already rubbed people the wrong way years back

If anything she’ll go recluse again and say she’s quitting music because none of us deserve her art. If people aren’t worshipping her then she gets pissed off.

MY OLD LAN IS A BAD LAN BUT I CANT DENY THE WAY SHE SCOLDS HER FANS AND SHE GRABS ME SHE HAS ME BY MY HEART

Why do i feel like she's doing this on purpose? to become some kind of "public enemy" and have that whole notorious white girl thing going on forreal... but if she is she's going about it in totally the wrong way

honestly when has lana ever really been cancelled for anything, the amount of times she really could have been cancelled and the locals just forgive her every single time.

but when in the past like 5 years did she manage to piss of multiple fanbases and around half or two demographics and some more... 

and she keeps on going instead of actually making anything better for herself 

wish this would have happened during hm bc she was irrelevant at that time, missing that

i76mrxw.png 

Also its funny how some people are saying this will affect her next album's reviews when Grimes has been really messy since she started dating Elon literally defended imperialism but still is a critics darling :rip: the drama...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains