LDRO

Instagram Updates

10 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the universe aligned for me today when i randomly decided to check LB in the middle of my grocery shopping and was able to follow her :true: lost my mind once again in the pasta aisle :true:

Same for meee!! I was coming back home from work and thought I should check LB despite the shitty signal on my phone and as soon as I saw Instagram updates as the first topic my heart stopped. Then my ig wouldn't loaddd and when I finally managed to hit the follow button I started hysterically smiling :thumb2:

20 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She wants to be on IG so why isn't she? Why use the other account? What's going on?

with that account being private and mostly followed by her friends and fans it's just a safer space without that much hate

I'm so glad. I hope she keeps posting on the honeymoon account however she wants but honestly I don't want music teases, they just ruin everything :toofunny: unless it's leaking old unreleased songs :party:

Sidenote which may have already been spoken about:

is it possible that she logged back into her lanadelrey account a while ago to ensure its not yet permanently deleted? Instagram gives you a 30 day period to log back in to a deactivated account before they delete it permanently. I think it was 15 days (?) But maybe she just wants to be sure in case she does want to come back. She could even log back in and deactivate every month until she comes back or decides to let it go forever. I might have missed activity since then, but that's just what I was thinking.

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I had a dream last night that Lana re-activated her IG and I DM’d her and she actually replied and we ended up having a great conversation and I was so floored the whole time and then I clicked on her username and it was a Brazilian Lana fan page pretending to be her. :awk:

how could LDRaddic do that to u :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

29 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the universe aligned for me today when i randomly decided to check LB in the middle of my grocery shopping and was able to follow her :true:  lost my mind once again in the pasta aisle :true:

LDR9 title leaked :brows:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

LDR9 title leaked :brows:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

literally crying i missed my chance I want to be accepted so bad 

Don't worry... I'm almost sure she will open it back up for a bit again. At this point I think she enjoys the rush/fun she gets from doing it :oic2:

She’s so iconic uploading after deleting all her socials on an account named after her album from 2015 literally who else does that. Icon behavior. I love her. I love the tote bag with her and Lindsay Lohan on it.

The more I look at that picture of Lana and Lindsay the more I think they look like co-captains of the middle school softball team...kind of love it though :really:

imageproxy.jpg

i can’t unsee the girl on the top right in the abercrombie photoshoot she literally looks like china anne mcclain. and rebecca black right below her too ? also rip to that girl who blinked, she had one job

I sent her a request like a few years ago. why didn't instagram do it automatically? I have a different time and I was just busy the moment she opened the account. it was my dream ... my old account was deleted. I was hoping to followed again at some point. I'm crushed ??

Her profile picture is gorgeous. Wish I would've been quick and sent a friends request :crying5:

Happy she's still around on social media, I was wondering if she'd ever return to her honeymoon account.