Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

List of Lipsters Awards achievements

Most wins in a single night

At the Decade Edition Lipsters Awards, held in January 2022, admin @Elle broke the record for the most wins in a single night with seven: Nicest Member, Veteran Member, Biggest Stan, Peace Keeper, Hottest Member, LanaBoards Moment of the Decade (for buying the site and becoming the admin) and Lipster of the Decade.

Most wins across all editions

1. @Elle (31)
2. @111 (11)
3. @annedauphine (10)
4. @Beautiful Loser (9)
5. @salvatore & @Surf Noir (7)
6. @IanadeIrey, @lustforlife, @Jack & @Bekim (6)
7. @Trash Magic, @Rorman Nockwell, @leaked_version & Lana Del Rey herself (5)

Most wins in a single category

Most Active - @annedauphine (3)
Status Updater - @Surf Noir, @Mer (2)
Best Username - @Nobody (2)
Best Taste - @UltraHeroin, @Surf Noir (2)
Worst Taste - @Terrence Loves Me (3)
Nicest Member - @Beautiful Loser, @Elle, @IanadeIrey (2)
Rudest Member - @leaked_version (2)
Veteran Member - @Elle (5)
Underrated Member - @subversive light (2)
Best Banned Member - @lustforlife (2)
Biggest Stan - @Elle (6)*
Biggest Lana Hater - @Rorman Nockwell , @Xenoblade 3 (2)
Hybrid Fan - @TrashMagiq (3)
Peace Keeper - @Elle (4)
Attention Whore - @111 (2)
Big Eyes Award - @plastiscguy (3)
Hottest Member - @Elle (5)
Best Blogger - @PARADIXO (2)
Biggest Drama Queen - @111 (3)
Most Problematic Member - @111 (2)
Lipster of the Year - @annedauphine, @Elle, @Surf Noir (2)

* She won Biggest Stan six consecutive times, the most consecutive wins out of any category in Lipsters Awards history.

Fun facts

Five Lipster of the Year recipients have also won Nicest Member, that being the best indicator to guess who's most likely to win the biggest award of the night; however, that's not always the case. In 2018, @salvatore "swept" with six awards including Lipster of the Year and the now defunct Melania Trump Award for Originality, although the rest of their wins were all in the so-called "bad categories": Attention Whore, Drama Queen, Most Annoying Member and Clown of the Year. A similar situation occurred in 2019, when @Rorman Nockwell won three awards: Biggest Lana Hater, Drama Queen and Lipster of the Year. It also marked the first and only time Biggest Lana Hater and Lipster of the Year were given to the same member.

The only time a tie took place at the Lipsters Awards was in 2019: @Elle and @evilentity shared Veteran Member, while @movebaby and @Masochism both won Best Banned Member.

The only time a non-member has ever won an award (not counting Lana Del Rey herself) was "Cassette Girl", winning Favorite Leaker in 2019.

In 2015 -- during the first ever ceremony -- @Jack took home the most awards with six, although they were all in the "bad categories": Worst Taste, Attention Whore, Biggest Troll, Drama Queen, Most Annoying Member and Most Problematic Member. The only "bad category" he didn't win was Rudest Member, which went to @leaked_version. This was the first and only time such a "sweep" occurred.

@analwinterofmylife won Best Username in 2015 and Worst Username in 2020.

The Ultraviolence sessions mark the most wins for Leak of the Year: "Fine China" (2016), "I Talk to Jesus" (2020), "Unidentified Flying Bill" (2021), "Dragonslayer" (2022) and "Pink Champagne" (2023).

Norman Fucking Rockwell! - Pre-Release Thread is the only thread in LanaBoards history to win Thread of the Year twice, in 2018 and 2019.

Thank you for this and your hard work! This was such a fun and interesting thing to read! Lipsters Awards is one of the best traditions of LanaBoards! :flutter:

url%5D

15 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

@analwinterofmylife won Best Username in 2015 and Worst Username in 2020

Says a lot about society nowadays :oprah6: We used to be a proper country 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Says a lot about society nowadays :oprah6:

Summed up internet culture perfectly 😂

url%5D

21 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I forgot to add this:

@annedauphine (2015) and @Beautiful Loser (2017) are the only members to win Best New Member and Lipster of the Year in a single night. Truly an achievement! @Embach was so close :defeated:

iconic

The way I had no idea I was number 3 :') Love you guys, love this place

ZKcaooE.png

37 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Norman Fucking Rockwell! - Pre-Release Thread is the only thread in LanaBoards history to win Thread of the Year twice, in 2018 and 2019.

this just reminded me of how long the NFR pre-release was

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

The only time a non-member has ever won an award (not counting Lana Del Rey herself) was "Cassette Girl", winning Favorite Leaker in 2019.

This sent me so hard :crai: I hope one day the trailblazer icon of the NFR era makes an account here and collects her award

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

To be fair, I think when I first joined, people didn't understand my humour and thought I was hatin' (although there may've been some genuine frustration because this was around the NFR era)

I love you but you don't understand me 

ANYWAY congratulations to everyone else on the list but I personally think we should make a rule that you can't be nommed for more than 3 categories per year because:

1. I think people tend to forget names when nominating and reuse the same well-known ones in many categories. Like one year I had like 7 nominations including for best AND worst username 

2. As a consequence of #1, users who don't post as often seem to be overlooked and that's a shame. Quality not quantity

And

3. No shade to anyone on the list (I'm on there myself) buti t's boring to have the same people win everything

It's more fun to share it around

Just my onion 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

31 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

To be fair, I think when I first joined, people didn't understand my humour and thought I was hatin' (although there may've been some genuine frustration because this was around the NFR era)

I love you but you don't understand me 

ANYWAY congratulations to everyone else on the list but I personally think we should make a rule that you can't be nommed for more than 3 categories per year because:

1. I think people tend to forget names when nominating and reuse the same well-known ones in many categories. Like one year I had like 7 nominations including for best AND worst username 

2. As a consequence of #1, users who don't post as often seem to be overlooked and that's a shame. Quality not quantity

And

3. No shade to anyone on the list (I'm on there myself) buti t's boring to have the same people win everything

It's more fun to share it around

Just my onion 

This, or maybe make it a rule that a winner of a category from a previous year can’t be nominated in the same category in the next award season. :nails:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png