Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

tough” is now labeled as a song from “lasso” on genius

the song is also under the name “Quavo & Lana Del Rey” as a group.

i know people can edit almost anything on genius, but i still wanted to share this. 

IMG-6576.jpg

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

This is making zero noise in my mind but happy for ya'll i guess

glad im not the only one :rip:the snippets and the live performance have done nothing for me..I much prefer the cloud rap sound she was doing with Summer Bummer and Groupie Love

sgopYhV.gif

5 hours ago, tough said:

I REALLY hope it goes viral on TikTok.

I know some people hate when it happens but i really think this song should get as much recognition as possible!!

OH NO I absolutely do not want this to happen. It would most likely result in a shitty sped-up version used by insufferable proana """"coquette""""" 14 years olds or generic random influencers - just like it happened with Serial Killer or Doin Time or Say Yes To Heaven back in 2020/2021/2022 :icant:

3 minutes ago, lilacheaven said:

OH NO I absolutely do not want this to happen. It would most likely result in a shitty sped-up version used by insufferable proana """"coquette""""" 14 years olds or generic random influencers - just like it happened with Serial Killer or Doin Time back in 2020/2021/2022 :icant:

:oprah5:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

I really hope it's a bit longer, barely 3 minutes sounds strange :delicious:

I personally reckon it will be around 3:30/3:40, the original snippet posted by Quavo in May featured a sort of outro and if I'm not mistaken they did not perform that part in Fenway. Plus maybe an intro? Who knows

5 hours ago, darknight said:

i don't wanna be that person that hates when lana songs go popular on tiktok but i really don't want this one to go viral on tiktok because it's such a good song already and i don't wanna over play it:quote:

and this is why i don’t have tiktok. yall stay safe tho:kiss3:

7 minutes ago, fresh out of fucks forever said:

Agreed, me neither. TikTok is absolute cancer. Endless scrolling through hours and hours of repetitive and self-absorbed brain rot :eek3:

21 minutes ago, fresh out of fucks forever said:

me either, the devil works hard but my inner hipster works harder :hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, lilacheaven said:

I personally reckon it will be around 3:30/3:40, the original snippet posted by Quavo in May featured a sort of outro and if I'm not mistaken they did not perform that part in Fenway. Plus maybe an intro? Who knows

a very reliable user is the one who confirmed its 3:02, and they also confirmed it was uploaded by Quavo’s label before we got the quavo.lnk.to

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

a very reliable user is the one who confirmed its 3:02, and they also confirmed it was uploaded by Quavo’s label before we got the quavo.lnk.to

3 mins has been a standard runtime for a pop song for a while.  Example: Sabrina Carpenter's Please, Please, which is no. 1 now). 

Many songs are now even shorter at 2.30 or 2.45.

This is why Say Yes to Heaven bridge was cut.

As much as I'd love a long outro on Tough, 3 mins will do better. We're lucky if we even get a bridge.

get ready to stream this on 4 different devices like kpop stans do :makeup2: bb top 10 hit coming up!

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ