rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

This is a mess. I kinda stopped being excited after Henry snippet / abandonment…… there’s much more exciting stuff going on and artists actually FOLLOWING THROUGH with releases. I don’t have time for this in the musical buffet that is the year 2024 Lar!

I think the fact that Quavo FOUND OUT what the release date is for the song means that it was confirmed to him by Lana’s team.

if it was his song he would already know the release date.

anyways….im stressed 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

We have got to see Tough and possible second collab as singles to hear in the meantime, rather than « proper Lasso content ». I’m really starting to think that that convo she had with a fan and was transcripted on TikTok was real, that she isn’t done with Lasso yet and that we’ll get reworked aka tracks before that. 

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I think the fact that Quavo FOUND OUT what the release date is for the song means that it was confirmed to him by Lana’s team.

if it was his song he would already know the release date.

anyways….im stressed 

Not necessarily. 2024 is jammed packed when it comes to new releases and labels want the best release date possible to create some buzz. Plans seem to change all the time because of that. He could have submitted the single long ago but just got the green light this week. 
‘that or Lana isn’t done with Lasso yet and has decided to let Tough go from the track list. Although It would be odd for her to perform the track for her show in Boston, if it wasn’t ever going to end up on an album, but it would t be her first oddity, let’s leave it at that :omfg2:

9 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Wait I’m confused cause didn’t the insider that originally leaked the song title and lyrics said it was for lasso ????

Went back to see what they had said and it was this “she recorded a 3min collab with quavo recently and it might make the album so enjoy that knowledge”. So it doesn’t look like they confirmed it was for lasso just that it might be on the album. 

1 hour ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

temp-Image-Anelyg.avif

Quavo & Lana Del Rey - Tough

Song and Video out July 5

(For Quavo's upcoming project, not Lasso)

You can’t just drop this here without an explanation, come on, Henry. :uh:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

everything else aside it's giving fake bc that is a horrendous cover and after they went to all that trouble to shoot a MV and have been posting those polaroids and HQ pics on insta for weeks I truly can't believe this is what they'd pick  :takeitdoen: 

Just cos Lana sings more doesn’t mean it’s her song.. I mean buddy’s rendezvous lol! Also debuting it at her show doesn’t mean it’s hers either.. feel like she’s less likely to debut her song cos she would rather promote somebody else

Quavo been working overtime on the promo and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was his tbh, but either way we’re getting it, so no great shakes 

lets go back to imagining what lassos soundscape is lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

12 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

As much as I like tough, I’m actually glad tough is Quavo’s, the one thing I really wanted for lasso is to be a cohesive album, and having tough & henry in the same album is…. :trisha3:

When lasso and henry are scrapped in favor of a honeymoon side b next year :oopna: