LDRO

Instagram Updates

I'm really sceptical about Win, though. Did she even follow him in the first place?

Β 

Yes, she did.

I wonder if Ariana actually did say something about it to Lana?

I'm not even an Ariana fan but it surprises me if she took her post the wrong way. She always seemed to really like Lana. Maybe it was a shallow friendship.

Β 

I'm pretty sure they exchanged direct messages. I doubt Lana just went on to unfollow her if nothing was said between the two. Or maybe Lana sent something to Ariana and she ghosted her, or was just too busy promoting thatΒ suckyΒ song with Lady Gaga.

I'm really sceptical about Win, though. Did she even follow him in the first place?

Β 

I think she did follow Win. She definitely knew him personally she would ask him lyrics when she forgot on tour and things like that. Or maybe itwas inΒ  twitter i don't know.

8nl2OpX.png

Let's not forget that the only reason Lana only started talking to Eclipse was BC he posted Love lyrics months in advance on his Twitter feed. Forcing Lana to contact him which is probably the only reason why he did it in the first place.

Him believing he was part of her team because of this, and not just a parasite, was pretty much the low point of 'stan culture'.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

No she didn't.

Β 

Maybe that's just me but when I lurked on his profile way back, the only account I had in common (that were actually following him) was Lanz's.

I 100% agree with you here.Β  I think her reference to colonization is extremely tactless and makes her come off as privileged and ignorant.Β  Particularly when she must be aware of the horrors of colonization, having referenced donating money to Native groups just earlier this year and said stuff in interviews about volunteering on a reservation.Β  Thinking back to her (also tactless) wearing a headdress in the Ride video during the part that says "I believe in the country America used to be" -- I really don't know if Lana has ever come to terms with her privilege or the historical context it has.Β  Which you'd think, because she glorifies America - a white settler colony still occupying Native land - It's not a good look; that's for sure.Β  Particularly at a time in history where the war against indigenous people across the globe is still raging and more dire than ever.

Β 

IMO, in light of what's going on just this year -- with Bolsonaro encouraging further genocide against the indigenous people of Brazil, the Wet'suwet'en people facing Canada's continued brush off of their rights and sovereignty, the way the out of control Australian fires have highlighted the importance of Aboriginal wisdom, the Costa Rican indigenous activist Yehry Rivera being murdered as the Broran community is trying to reclaim their land -- it's never been clearer that the impact of colonialism is still a massive wound in today's world.Β  For Lana to throw out such a loaded term so casually, and probably referencing some bullshit first world white girl problem like breaking up with her cop boyfriend or thinking her fans are mean to her or some shit -- it's really honestly disgusting to me.Β  She's built her entire career glamorizing American history without a single mention of how the entire country she "loves" is built upon violence, carnage, millions of dead bodies, and complete disregard for life.Β  If it wasn't official before (and tbh I havent been a fan for a while) I cannot be a fan of Lana at the fuck all.Β  She has all this money and privilege and a massive platform with millions of fans doting on her every word, and she's doing jack shit with it.Β  What a fucking waste.

Β 

lanadelracist.jpg

why my shit getting deleted? in case Lana sees and decides to actually educate herself?Β  or gets mad because she's getting called out for being ignorant?Β  LANA - your best move here is to recognize your privilege, grow up, and actually advocate for anyone besides yourself as well as yourself.Β  be a feminist, not not not a feminist.Β  be anti-racist.Β  give a fuck.Β  or, you know, dont get mad when people say youre full of shit.Β  because you are.Β  (just in case LAna's reading)

i'm going to sleep every1, hope i dont wake up to another shit show

Β 

Goodnight, thank you for your valuable input today! Get some rest, because I feel like the show has just started.Β  :creep:

I wonder how Win is going to react. Will other fans now get to have center barricade once she starts doing shows again?

Β 

He'll shove his way up to be front and center again for sure, he gives me that strong delusional vibe. I think it's the hair.Β Β  :hooker: