Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

thank you for all of the love and appreciation! you're all so amazing and iconic! :heart:ย i love how we can come together to show our appreciation for eachother :smile:ย :krylie:ย 

๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐“Ž๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ

๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€

๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž

Just voted! Tried to look through yall's replies and vote for as many people in the categories you want to be nominated inย :sass:

Special notes go to some of my favouriteย iconic users on this legendary site -ย ย @RormanNockwellย @Clampigirlย @PARADIXOย @electraย @Terrence Loves Meย @Dragonย @IanadeIreyย @past the bushesย @wild caged animalย @stupidapartmentcomplexย @MAX DEL REYย @UltraHeroinย @takeitdoenย @Fart Decoย @Bunny Mozartย @ArtDecoDelReyย @LemonadeHeavensย and as a fact to all of the wonderful people in here that are so witty, insightful, talented and funny.ย All Lanaboards population deserves a nomination and I'm so gald I can be a small part of this community. You guys always brighten up my days and make me smile and I love being funny silly and delusional with you all!ย Long live the Lanabordian Lipsters and queen @Elleย to watch over our messy asses!ย :heart::kiss:

ย 

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

Just voted! Tried to look through yall's replies and vote for as many people in the categories you want to be nominated inย :sass:

Special notes go to some of my favouriteย iconic users on this legendary site -ย ย @RormanNockwellย @Clampigirlย @PARADIXOย @electraย @Terrence Loves Meย @Dragonย @IanadeIreyย @past the bushesย @wild caged animalย @stupidapartmentcomplexย @MAX DEL REYย @UltraHeroinย @takeitdoenย @Fart Decoย @Bunny Mozartย @ArtDecoDelReyย @LemonadeHeavensย and as a fact to all of the wonderful people in here that are so witty, insightful, talented and funny.ย All Lanaboards population deserves a nomination and I'm so gald I can be a small part of this community. You guys always brighten up my days and make me smile and I love being funny silly and delusional with you all!ย Long live the Lanabordian Lipsters and queen @Elleย to watch over our messy asses!ย :heart::kiss:

ย 

Sweet Henny! I canโ€™t believe I forgot you tooย :wowcry:ย there are just too many people on this site who I absolutely adore <3 you are one of my favourite people on this site, never forget when we had so much fun ringing up all the streaming services on September 1st asking if they knew anything about COTCCย :thumb3:ย thank you so much for the mention, I love your output on here and I canย always feel your good vibrations through my screen!ย :kiss:

This thread has become so wholesome, I love it. I always look forward to the Lipsters each year & seeing everyoneย root for their friends or sharing their personalย campaigns.. just warms my heart. I love that weโ€™re able to do little things like this within our community! One bigย family of LDR craziesย :wub:ย 

luv u guys xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Sweet Henny! I canโ€™t believe I forgot you tooย :wowcry:ย there are just too many people on this site who I absolutely adore <3 you are one of my favourite people on this site, never forget when we had so much fun ringing up all the streaming services on September 1st asking if they knew anything about COTCCย :thumb3:ย thank you so much for the mention, I love your output on here and I canย always feel your good vibrations through my screen!ย :kiss:

No words luv, just no words. Thank you so much, you are the gift of positive energy in here that just keeps on givingย :trisha:ย Nominated you for almost all the positive categories, hope you snatch all of them and win, that's what you deserveย :kiss3:

6 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

thanks for the mention!ย :trisha:ย you're one of the funniest usersย around here. I remember reading your comments when I was just lurker and thinking about howย friendly, funnyย and wholesome this whole community isย :kiss3:

Capture.jpg

12 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

ย 

You're too kind! Your contribution to LanaBoards isn't going unnoticed as well! LEGEND.ย :illumilana2:

Thank you so much @takeitdoenย  @IanadeIreyย @stupidapartmentcomplexย @Bunny Mozartย @SweetHennyย for supporting and appreciating meย :kiss2:

I just want y'all to know that it's mutal, I appreciate y'all so much that I can't even make a list, since I'm sure I'm gonna forget someone 'cause my memory sucks!

I love this community so much 'cause it makes me feel like I'm a part of something, and that is 'cause of all you wonderful members!:kiss:

I'm making sure to vote for you in the categories you wanted, good luckย  xx

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

@LemonadeHeavensย for lanaboards member of the year yup yup. @electraย for all time stan and be my daddy yup. me forย worstย BESTย status updater yup yup yup

ย 

you're so sweet :krylie:ย 

ย 

@daisy fresh bitchย will be our poet / blogger of the year, even if it isn't a category this year <3

๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐“Ž๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ

๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€

๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

ย 

you're so sweet :krylie:ย 

ย 

@daisy fresh bitchย will be our poet / blogger of the year, even if it isn't a category this year <3

ย 

I really wasn't on lanaboards much this year so I don't have many blog posts up, but I appreciate that <3

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I havenโ€™t voted just yet but iโ€™m working on it, i had to do other things but iโ€™ll finish it later today and make a post so nobody votes as me :3 lol (idk who does that but thatโ€™s kinda dumb)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

ย 

OMG I also forgot to mention how much I loveย @TrashMagiq posts. Thank you for always bringingย festivity and delusion with Mariah gifs. We stan!ย Td3.gif

4 hours ago, Lentilus said:

Vote @TrashMagiqy'all!

ย 

7 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

OMG I also forgot to mention how much I loveย @TrashMagiq posts. Thank you for always bringingย festivity and delusion with Mariah gifs. We stan!ย Td3.gif

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

qfrWuBl.png

There needs to be Pulitzer category! @xxmissdaytonaxxย should get some recognition forย her beautiful and thoughtful formal reportย about mental health stigma & fandom culture!ย :wub:

1 hour ago, SweetHenny said:

ย 

:poordat::wub:

1 hour ago, SweetHenny said:

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

Thank you so much @takeitdoenย  @IanadeIreyย @stupidapartmentcomplexย @Bunny Mozartย @SweetHennyย for supporting and appreciating meย :kiss2:

I just want y'all to know that it's mutal, I appreciate y'all so much that I can't even make a list, since I'm sure I'm gonna forget someone 'cause my memory sucks!

I love this community so much 'cause it makes me feel like I'm a part of something, and that is 'cause of all you wonderful members!:kiss:

I'm making sure to vote for you in the categories you wanted, good luckย  xx

ย 

Ya'll both so sweet omgย :wub:ย 

@SweetHennyย I think I remember voting you for nicest member alongside clampigirl but it could have been another category (my memory isn't very sharp).ย Either way, you got my vote on something!ย Love you both and appreciate youย :hype:

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก

1 hour ago, MAX DEL REY said:

There needs to be Pulitzer category! @xxmissdaytonaxxย should get some recognition forย her beautiful and thoughtful formal reportย about mental health stigma & fandom culture!ย :wub:

ย 

queen of journalism! also such a kind and uplifting spirit! :wub:ย 

2 hours ago, SweetHenny said:

ย 

wow you're such an amazing person. I remember alwaysย laughing so hard at your postsย in those months before i joined, with your smiling daenerys picย :thumb:ย youย were actually probablyย the one that made me finally join this site, so this means so muchย :wub::kiss2:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

ย 

2 hours ago, past the bushes said:

thanks for the mention!ย :trisha:ย you're one of the funniest usersย around here. I remember reading your comments when I was just lurker and thinking about howย friendly, funnyย and wholesome this whole community isย :kiss3:

ย 

2 hours ago, MAX DEL REY said:

You're too kind! Your contribution to LanaBoards isn't going unnoticed as well! LEGEND.ย :illumilana2:

ย 

11 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

wow you're such an amazing person. I remember alwaysย laughing so hard at your postsย in those months before i joined, with your smiling daenerys picย :thumb:ย youย were actually probablyย the one that made me finally join this site, so this means so muchย :wub::kiss2:

ย 

32 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

ย 

ย 

Ya'll both so sweet omgย :wub:ย 

@SweetHennyย I think I remember voting you for nicest member alongside clampigirl but it could have been another category (my memory isn't very sharp).ย Either way, you got my vote on something!ย Love you both and appreciate youย :hype:

I'm literally speechless. Thank you all so much for the kind words!ย I LOVE YOU HENNIESย :trisha::crying: