Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

12 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Thanks for the s/o, @takeitdoen. But I'd like to add @conceptart47 to this trio

Catherine Deneuve GIF - CatherineDeneuve GIFs

Don't forget @stupidapartmentcomplex literally so many new iconic members just came in a wave at the same time :mariah:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

let's take a moment to appreciate our gourmet chefs from the gourmet thread @MAX DEL REY & @Mer! :mariah:

Thank you! :candy:

Spoiler

Does that qualify for me for 'Best Taste' for a second year in a row? :creep:

I’m a little surprised that the blog award didn’t return this year, I’ve seen more blog posts this past year than I ever have before. But maybe they don’t count much as blogs; maybe we could have a “best poet” award next year? Since a lot of the blog posts are poems.

... Just a thought. :)

Speaking of blogs, I’ve been meaning to update mine but I’ve just been so busy... And I doubt people care much to read it tbh.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@LemonadeHeavens for nicest user 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, takeitdoen said:
  • We have many great new users so I'm sure you're covered, but who can go past @Fart Deco, @wild caged animal + @past the bushes. These three have been here less than six months yet have already submitted years worth of hilarious content, constantly engage with Lana content, and are now staple members. All three are also worthy of Best Underrated.

so honored to be here, I feel like there are many other new users who are always there to cheer us up and bring delusion to the table :trisha:

can't forget @conceptart47 and those Schitt's Creek gifs :sadcore:

Capture.jpg

Also here are some of my favourite moments from this year I've made with other users on here.

Reveal hidden contents

• Making the first round of 'Chemtrails Starter Kit'
  Reveal hidden contents

GBrcnp0.png

Reveal hidden contents

• When @Clampigirl and I did a lil cover of Living Legend
  Reveal hidden contents

• My mental breakdown + subsequent satirical posts sponsored generously by -anonymous-

Just confirming I've submitted my preselect! Most people on here are just regular nice people and don't have an ego, so I would like to campaign on their behalf and say if anyone wants to add a few more names to their nominations I would recommend these people:

• @kallumlavigne is an amazing artist with many exquisite covers that are creative, vibrant and dramatic. You might now have seen them since they keep to their own thread, but check out their collection here.
  • @SweetHenny + @daphnedinkley + @SlowGinFizzzz are the cutest members on the site - their pictures are in the Pictures of You thread and they all deserve a nom for Hottest Member.
  • @SlowGinFizzzz + @May for Hybrid Fans. They love music - their taste is varied and they truly enjoy discussing artists across multiple genres. They are committed to staying up to date with each one, and passing thoughtful critique on a number of different topics and artists with almost every member. SlowGinFizzz is also a huge video game fan, so not only is he an iconic with his taste, but also in his broader interests. ILY.
  • @Elle + @electra + user lanadelrey (who I can't tag but obviously you know who I mean) are undeniably the Biggest Stans. She and electra have spent - what I assume to be - thousands on dollars in painstakingly acquiring what seems to be every piece of Lana merchandise in the world. Who has the time honestly - these ladies do. Elle also runs this place and people don't realise how annyoing, expensive and time consuming it is - this is one dedicated fan. And lanadelrey is Lana's fiercest warrior. No matter how bad or shambolic the situation is, lanadelrey will defend Lana del Rey to the end and always is there as a one-woman cheersquad that is the equivilient of thousands!
  • We have many great new users so I'm sure you're covered, but who can go past @Fart Deco, @wild caged animal + @past the bushes. These three have been here less than six months yet have already submitted years worth of hilarious content, constantly engage with Lana content, and are now staple members. All three are also worthy of Best Underrated. 
  • @Paris Hilton is our overlord and queen, but also is worthy of Best Taste and Veteran Member. They choose when to bless us with an appearance and when they do the hottness escalates to a boiling point so high it could power the nuclear proton colider and risk creating an artifical black hole that would tear open the atoms of the universe and destrory us all.
  • Lipster of the Year really should go to @RormanNockwell. Firstly, they have one of the largest presences on the site, providing insightful and usually provocative thoughts that always generate discussion. They make hilarious topics that double as satire and also provide users with fun things to engage with. They're an artist, co-running Lana Stick Figures and composing poetry and lyrics, always the first to get updates on literally every facet of Lana's life and her social circle, still keeps coming to this forum despite the fact they were attacked for NO REASON for slaying the fucking 5 September lie, has a great sense of humour and love's Lana's music. As I was writing this I just kept having more stuff to add. Also nominate them for Biggest Lana Hater and Dramaaaaaa Queen.

OMFG I LOVE YOU DKJFSKKSS

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Thank you so much @takeitdoen for that lovely shoutout! <3 I really appreciate your contributions to this site, I think you’re an amazing voice of reason with a lot of intelligent ideas and you’re super articulate :flutter: legend behaviour :oprah:

and thank you @May Fucking Jailer for the lovely shoutout as well! You’re too kind :kiss:

I would also like to campaign for a few users! 

@LemonadeHeavens the way I voted for you for so many categories omg... :wowcry: queen :wub:. This user can always be found throughout the threads, always offering tidbits of information and sharing really insightful ideas. Not to mention - her music taste is IMPECCABLE! LB’s resident Lizzy Grant fanatic :wub: love her <3 LIPSTER OF THE YEAR <333

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco @wild caged animal you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

@drugsdesire @bel air roseyou guys are the coolest and really make the boards so much fun! I love the way you guys participate in the conversation around here and your whole vibe! It radiates through my screen lol - your usernames are also so euphonic and sound so good to the ear. Literary legends <3

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: @CHANEL #1 I love your edits so much - your cassette collection is to die for. Your style is so refined and has such a professional, sleek quality to it while also having so much character. You know how to serve a visual!

@DCooper @Pico Boulevard @recklessdaughter @rightofjupiter I love how you guys are so passionate about Lana’s work and how I can always discuss ideas so intellectually with you. I feel that your hearts are always in the right place and you guys are the kindest and most down to earth members here. You guys are some of my favourite members! <3 love you :kiss:

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that I may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

Just voted! :dua:

I didn't see her being mentioned here but @cherri deserves some recognition for her amazing art! She has a thread with some of it and I definitely think she's really talented :oprah3:

Spoiler

Also, some quick reminder that @MaskQueRaid, @RafaelSolimaXx and Maggie are the most iconic banned members of this year :ma:

Capture.jpg

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you so much @takeitdoen for that lovely shoutout! <3 I really appreciate your contributions to this site, I think you’re an amazing voice of reason with a lot of intelligent ideas and you’re super articulate :flutter: legend behaviour :oprah:

and thank you @May Fucking Jailer for the lovely shoutout as well! You’re too kind :kiss:

@LemonadeHeavens the way I voted for you for so many categories omg... :wowcry: queen :wub:. This user can always be found throughout the threads, always offering tidbits of information and sharing really insightful ideas. Not to mention - her music taste is IMPECCABLE! LB’s resident Lizzy Grant fanatic :wub: love her <3 LIPSTER OF THE YEAR <333

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies are so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

@drugsdesire @bel air roseyou guys are the coolest and really make the boards so much fun! I love the way you guys participate in the conversation around here and your whole vibe! It radiates through my screen lol - your usernames are also so euphonic and sound so good to the ear. Literary legends <3

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: @CHANEL #1 I love your edits so much - your cassette collection is to die for. Your style is so refined and has such a professional, sleek quality to it while also having so much character. You know how to serve a visual!

@DCooper @Pico Boulevard @recklessdaughter @rightofjupiter I love how you guys are so passionate about Lana’s work and how I can always discuss ideas so intellectually with you. I feel that your hearts are always in the right place and you guys are the kindest and most down to earth members here. You guys are some of my favourite members! <3 love you :kiss:

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

aww thank you so much! you are the absolute sweetest! :oprah: :kiss: :wub: 

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Just voted! :dua:

I didn't see her being mentioned here but @cherri deserves some recognition for her amazing art! She has a thread with some of it and I definitely think she's really talented :oprah3:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, some quick reminder that @MaskQueRaid, @RafaelSolimaXx and Maggie are the most iconic banned members of this year :ma:

Ugh I know right, I’m so happy to see @cherri getting the recognition she deserves, I love her :heidi:

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that I may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

Feeling all of this love - and just in time for the holidays! You’re an international treasure lanadelrey!! :kiss:

for your consideration: LIL AEROSOL (fka Blue Madonna) for WORST TASTE

kanye-west-lead_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzu

My Spotify Wrapped: #1 Kanye West, #3 100 gecs and #5 Travis Scott with four out of five top songs by 100 gecs

My favourite rappers include Kanye, Young Thug, Travis Scott, Lil Uzi Vert, Playboi Carti, Migos, and 21 Savage

I attended concerts by Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, and Shawn Mendes (admittedly I am embarrassed about Sam and was dragged to Shawn, though I quite enjoyed Ed :wowcry: ) 

My favourite Lana album is Lust For Life and my top 10 songs are Lust For Life, Love, Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind, Cruel World, The greatest, 13 Beaches, Cherry, Terrence Loves You, Tomorrow Never Came, and Off To The Races.

I don't like Paradise, I know Cardi B's entire verse on MotorSport by Migos, and one of my most streamed songs of the year is TROLLZ by 6ix9ine and Nicki. 

And most importantly, I truly love Kanye West and not only do I think he's a genius but a great man.

I can hand-on-heart swear that all of this is true. I can't think of anything else for now but I hope that convinced you ?

nice cocc bro