Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

4 minutes ago, new gods said:

@PatentLeatherDoOver you should campaign for the be my daddy nomination
GIF bad dancing carey dancing - animated GIF on GIFER - by Kirith

This is my first time opening the Lipsters Awards thread & when I tell you I had to reread that mention 10x before I understood what was going on LMAO

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I fear I’ll have to actually campaign this year to win something but it would be a waste of time in the end so I’ll just sit back as usual and keep my hopes low and cheer for y’all instead. :noir:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just confirming I've submitted my preselect! Most people on here are just regular nice people and don't have an ego, so I would like to campaign on their behalf and say if anyone wants to add a few more names to their nominations I would recommend these people:

• @kallumlavigne is an amazing artist with many exquisite covers that are creative, vibrant and dramatic. You might now have seen them since they keep to their own thread, but check out their collection here.
  • @SweetHenny + @daphnedinkley + @SlowGinFizzzz are the cutest members on the site - their pictures are in the Pictures of You thread and they all deserve a nom for Hottest Member.
  • @SlowGinFizzzz + @May for Hybrid Fans. They love music - their taste is varied and they truly enjoy discussing artists across multiple genres. They are committed to staying up to date with each one, and passing thoughtful critique on a number of different topics and artists with almost every member. SlowGinFizzz is also a huge video game fan, so not only is he an iconic with his taste, but also in his broader interests. ILY.
  • @Elle + @electra + user lanadelrey (who I can't tag but obviously you know who I mean) are undeniably the Biggest Stans. She and electra have spent - what I assume to be - thousands on dollars in painstakingly acquiring what seems to be every piece of Lana merchandise in the world. Who has the time honestly - these ladies do. Elle also runs this place and people don't realise how annyoing, expensive and time consuming it is - this is one dedicated fan. And lanadelrey is Lana's fiercest warrior. No matter how bad or shambolic the situation is, lanadelrey will defend Lana del Rey to the end and always is there as a one-woman cheersquad that is the equivilient of thousands!
  • We have many great new users so I'm sure you're covered, but who can go past @Fart Deco, @wild caged animal + @past the bushes. These three have been here less than six months yet have already submitted years worth of hilarious content, constantly engage with Lana content, and are now staple members. All three are also worthy of Best Underrated. 
  • @Paris Hilton is our overlord and queen, but also is worthy of Best Taste and Veteran Member. They choose when to bless us with an appearance and when they do the hottness escalates to a boiling point so high it could power the nuclear proton colider and risk creating an artifical black hole that would tear open the atoms of the universe and destrory us all.
  • Lipster of the Year really should go to @RormanNockwell. Firstly, they have one of the largest presences on the site, providing insightful and usually provocative thoughts that always generate discussion. They make hilarious topics that double as satire and also provide users with fun things to engage with. They're an artist, co-running Lana Stick Figures and composing poetry and lyrics, always the first to get updates on literally every facet of Lana's life and her social circle, still keeps coming to this forum despite the fact they were attacked for NO REASON for slaying the fucking 5 September lie, has a great sense of humour and love's Lana's music. As I was writing this I just kept having more stuff to add. Also nominate them for Biggest Lana Hater and Dramaaaaaa Queen.

3lfQEhw.png

3 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

I think I really deserve Drama Queen; nobody starts as many fights as I do let's face it

I'm an Aries and it's in my blood

Jic Elle reads this, I don't go looking for fights. Fights find me. 

:agree:

so true. you're so iconic. the way you used to destroy AlexParliament (AKA Margaret Thatcher) gave me life :fabcat:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Also here are some of my favourite moments from this year I've made with other users on here.

Spoiler

• Making the first round of 'Chemtrails Starter Kit'
Spoiler

GBrcnp0.png

Spoiler

• When @Clampigirl and I did a lil cover of Living Legend
Spoiler

• My mental breakdown + subsequent satirical posts sponsored generously by -anonymous-

3lfQEhw.png

5 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Also here are some of my favourite moments from this year I've made with other users on here.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

GBrcnp0.png

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

• My mental breakdown + subsequent satirical posts sponsored generously by -anonymous-

WAIT NO WAY there's a whole video about the AlexParliament affair?!!??! :kum: :thumb2: skshsklskl deceased

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

11 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

GBrcnp0.png

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Collective effort of the century, then you ACTUALLY performed this incredible feat. :sluttybunny:

3 minutes ago, urgirl said:

we need

1.an 'intellectual' category

I know shitpost a lot but this. 
the fave banned seems good enough imo imagine the CHAOS tho

also. best thread award of the year: 

it'd be great if we had multiple underrated members, like 3 or something bc it'd be a lot faster to appreciate them. 

and. going off from that. 

best set of posts/insights award. : sim to the underrated (I think) but it'd be great to collect some vital posts of the cycle. 

I want to say another chaotic award. but now i'm just thinking it'd also be great to do something similar to a hogwarts housing/games thing to get users more engaged and have some healthy competition. 

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Thanks for the s/o, @takeitdoen. But I'd like to add @conceptart47 to this trio

Catherine Deneuve GIF - CatherineDeneuve GIFs

Thank u bby :kiss: :kiss:  I’m so happy we’ve all found our own little spots and niches on this website. Here for a good laugh and everything in between!  Always look forward to reading your next posts 

Spoiler

863-A24-E5-9-C95-4930-A3-C3-BD77-E67542-