Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Yeah.. no Ellie album could ever come close to a masterpiece it’s not her. Lorde is the only one capable and she works with Jack. And we know she has a new album in the works. Although BOZ and his definition of masterpiece might be quite weak.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yeah.. no Ellie album could ever come close to a masterpiece it’s not her. Lorde is the only one capable and she works with Jack. And we know she has a new album in the works. Although BOZ and his definition of masterpiece might be quite weak.

It can’t be Lorde because no one mentioned her in the initial thread. The only options left that were mentioned are Lana, Sky, Rihanna, and RAYE. I could see it being Rihanna because she is rumored to be doing a stadium tour next year, so she will likely release an album in the next few months. Him agreeing with Taylor’s comments about Lana makes me hopeful that he was taking about her though. 

30 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lorde is the only one capable and she works with Jack. And we know she has a new album in the works.

Do we know if Lorde was mentioned in the replies before his second tweet? I completely agree that him aligning with Taylor’s praise for Lana is a good sign it’s about Lana!

I’ve had such a good feeling about LDR9, and it’s looking like we won:ma: 

I know we’re tired of hearing this word but maybe “bombastic” was a clue after all…:oopna:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

14 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i keep seeing the name ellie and automatically assuming you're all just misspelling elle, @Elle's masterpiece album has blown boz away!

same lmao 

elle coming thru with the AOTY :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I am once again compiling the names mentioned in BOZ's mentions after his first tweet but before the second one:

- Lana multiple times

- Rihanna: this is my only other option after Lana since it would align with her tour and superbowl next year even though she's still going to the studio a lot so I don't think her album is done 

- Jessie Ware: He confirmed it's not her

- Taylor: The album is coming next week

- Tove Lo: The album is out already (and he probably heard it long ago)

- Zara Larsson: plssss (also she hasn't even teased a single and her label would wait until something sticks to greenlight her album)

- Britney: Very unlikely that she has an album done 

- Sky Ferreira: I doubt her album is coming anytime soon and boz probably heard all the scraps already

- Meghan Trainor: album out next week (I think) and she already released some singles which are fine but not a masterpiece by any means... 

- RAYE: She already released a lot of (great) singles but I think he stans her so he wouldn't be surprised. Also she just announced the album and boz didn't comment further...

- Selena: He made fun of people thinking it's her

- Hailee Steinfield: ????? (She released a single this summer and it was fine but whatever but I don't think she has an album coming, at least not soon)

giphy.gif

On 10/14/2022 at 7:51 PM, Venice Peach said:

I am once again compiling the names mentioned on BOZ's mentions after his first tweet but before the second one:

- Lana multiple times

- Rihanna: this is my only other option after Lana since it would align with her tour and superbowl next year even though she's still going to the studio a lot so I don't think her album is done 

- Jessie Ware: He confirmed it's not her

- Taylor: The album is coming next week

- Tove Lo: The album is out already (and he probably heard it long ago)

- Zara Larsson: plssss (also she hasn't even teased a single and her label would wait until something sticks to greenlight her album)

- Britney: Very unlikely that she has an album done 

- Sky Ferreira: I doubt her album is coming anytime soon and boz probably heard all the scraps already

- Meghan Trainor: album out next week (I think) and she already released some singles which are fine but not a masterpiece by any means... 

- RAYE: She already released a lot of (great) singles but I think he stans her so he wouldn't be surprised. Also she just announced the album and boz didn't comment further...

- Selena: He made fun of people thinking it's her

- Hailee Steinfield: ????? (She released a single this summer and it was fine but whatever but I don't think she has an album coming, at least not soon)

It’s basic math, It’s Lana… :crying4:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 10/14/2022 at 7:58 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

It’s basic math, It’s Lana… :crying4:

It has to be her (or Rihanna)... If we didn't have the clue about the artist being mentioned it could have been anyone but from that list... it's Elizabeth :icant:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

It has to be her (or Rihanna)... If we didn't have the clue about the artist being mentioned it could have been anyone but from that list... it's Elizabeth :icant:

Let’s just remember Ben keeps teasing us & Rihanna has been lying about R9 since 2017…

Spoiler

I want her album to be called R9 now…

:bebe:

IMG-3521.jpg

12 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I feel she will go back to her main account for this era

i hope so, i mean if she didn't deactivate she probably would've gained more than 5M new followers with the tiktok craze

Collab is Jesse Rutherford 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Idc what y’all say 

also… anyone notice cat power commenting on Lana’s post? Is this a common occurrence??

Spoiler

A cat power Lana collab would end me I fear 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7