Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Has anything ever happened with the sparkle jump rope queef website? Like any news/updates through it at all? I swear i signed up the moment it existed and never got anything through it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they just forgot about and didn’t pay the bills :deadbanana:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Mmm, depends. I obviously loved Country Roads but it didn't really have major impact and I also think that it is for a future project. 

The thing with droplets is that they just "cause a mess in the rollout". If a song that impactful is a standalone single and not released in an album, can make fans mad. Especially if it it's digitally released it can annoy fans that it's not on a vinyl or something. And if it is in an album, it might interrupt its inital flow. It just interrupts the era's flow as well, when one song not on the album is promoted along with the album. But obviously it's not that serious, it is only my own opinion!

Has Lana ever released a stand-alone song that was meant for tour? Say Yes To Heaven was released because of TikTok, she didn't sing that on tour, Doin' Time was part of a soundtrack for Sublime's documentary (I also feel that since it was impactful on radio, label wanted her to release that on NFR as well) and Dark Paradise was released as a single in Central Europe days before Paradise Tour started.

Lasso lead single being released in Summer can be more likely imo. And I think there will be impactful upbeat fan favorite tracks. Who ever said that country can't be no bop and fun?

5-7 songs? I don't think that it will satisfy fans enough though :thumb2: I think if she releases an album with ~25 unreleased songs, it would be massive as hell. Especially if it's promoted.

Well her one droplet (Say Yes To Heaven) did get a vinyl release, so she’s not against it! I do think Country Roads was Grammy related because the press release mentioned how she was nominated, and it was a quick and easy way to get her name out there. Insiders have said for awhile now that the cover album is shelved. Not that she can’t eventually release it, but I really think this time around it was just a droplet. I really don’t think droplets cause a mess with rollouts because obviously SYTH and Country Roads both were just simple songs that she/her label wanted out there. Plus, its not like she promotes her droplets. She didn’t say a single word about SYTH and she posted about country roads once :bebe:

I think a Coachella/Doin time droplet would be perfect! A fun song to give a taste for the album that can be performed live, but admittedly I don’t see anything coming quite yet 

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, Rust Dress said:

girl do u have the password :tommy:

strawberrymangoelfbar

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

counting the days, why is september so far away !!! I hope lasso either for sure releases in september or even earlier :nails:

long time no see legend :wub:

as a person who is big on aesthetics, i just know this era is going to be serving us LOOKS. her blonde hair, bows, recent styling with black. if she does end up touring lasso i hope we get more beauty-queen style hair :wubna:

lana.jpg?w=1000

maxresdefault.jpg

violets in your eyes

2 hours ago, Party Favor said:

if she doesn't use this era to cover end of the world by skeeter davis i s2g...................

It would be so iconic :true: 

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

5 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Lana, lean in to Neil young again and cover cowgirl in the sand :bop:

So this is my dream Lana cover, and I can see it happening, because Annie Lennox made a cover of it for American Beauty (one of Lana’s favorite movies) 

manifesting this :trisha3:

If it’s anything like buddy’s rendezvous I’ll be floored. It’s not really the country genre but when I listen to it I imagine I’m homeschooled on a farm in central Australia in spring and on the school holidays I go to Armidale (Australian version of stars hollow) to see my fake grandparents 

8 hours ago, love divine said:

as a person who is big on aesthetics, i just know this era is going to be serving us LOOKS. her blonde hair, bows, recent styling with black. if she does end up touring lasso i hope we get more beauty-queen style hair :wubna:

lana.jpg?w=1000

maxresdefault.jpg

A southern belle :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png