rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

It’s obvious that Lana wrote the song. Maybe she decided to hand it over to Quavo and now he’s using the song as his own. It might be that she decided to do so also because of Clay’s involvement so that she wouldn’t be forced to credit him. 

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

my god who gives a fuck??? it's my song now stop the yapping and end this useless discourse

This lol.

Since they couldn't be bothered to clarify things and there's no press release, any discourse is useless until there's a confirmation/we see it's on Lasso tracklist

Sad but true

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s a stand alone single atm, this is like a test to see how well this sound does. If it does well it will probably appear on her album. 

Yup, makes sense considering that insider (who gave us the release date/hour and pics) said it originally was planned for a later date but the positive reception from both fanbases made them rush it.

I don't think Lana would be opposed to adding it (if Lasso still happens), i always thought that was the case with Doin Time