LDRO

Instagram Updates

22 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Why did you have to describe what it was? :toofunny:

because i'm still traumatized i need y'all to be traumatized with me

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

because i'm still traumatized i need y'all to be traumatized with me

:O

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

This was such a surreal thing to wake up to because in my dream last night, Lana started posting a bunch of things on Facebook since she had deactivated all of her Instagram pages & Twitter so it was her only social media still active. I’m convinced my subconscious somehow manifested this.. welcome back bby :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

This was such a surreal thing to wake up to because in my dream last night, Lana started posting a bunch of things on Facebook since she had deactivated all of her Instagram pages & Twitter so it was her only social media still active. I’m convinced my subconscious somehow manifested this.. welcome back bby :xcry:

It’s actual crazy how dreams come true sometimes

Like a couple months ago I had a dream that i met Cardi B and she played a bunch of snippets for me then I woke up and she posted snippets on twitter:oprah: it’s so oddly specific too like