Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

but where does BoZ see that she added new song??? lana's iphone??? HELLO??? or producer's flash drive?? something's fishy....:raven:

:um:

He absolutely knows

Unfortunately

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Surely if she’s adding tracks that’s a good thing I don’t mind if it gets delayed it’s her music she doesn’t owe us anything lmao, I would rather wait 6 months and have an amazing album than have an album that feels rushed :pls:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

in lanas eyes, she probably thinks that since we just got an album and 3 new singles, that those will tide us over if theres a delay. that doesnt change how unprofessional she’s being but im sure that’s her mindset and honestly i dont think shes crazy for thinking that. 

im just not the biggest fan of chemtrails and the singles are okay.. so i wanted something new. 

1 minute ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Surely if she’s adding tracks that’s a good thing I don’t mind if it gets delayed it’s her music she doesn’t owe us anything lmao, I would rather wait 6 months and have an amazing album than have an album that feels rushed :pls:

if anything, the reason why it's gonna feel rushed is because she scrapped half of it after announcing it twice under two different titles. she had enough songs to keep her word! and i wouldn't mind her changing the concept and thus the songs, if it weren't the fourth album in a row with which it is happening

3 minutes ago, Nahime said:

The worst part in this situation is that her stans keep looking for excuses about her being that unprofessional…

She is one of the most talented artists ever but she clearly can fuck herself with all of that BS. 

no no, we are not looking for excuses it's unprofessional we all agree about that  :scoff: there's just no point in going bonkers for something like this... and some of yall (not talking about anyone in particular) damage your nervous system.... IDK I have too much shit going on in my life rn so lana delaying an album is last thing I worry about. just enjoy your lives guysss, Love you all!! take care guys:wub:

I think most of us knew it was delayed we just couldn’t face up to it. Lana may give us amazing music and is very talented but she’s still human with many obvious flaws like lying, poor planning and indecisiveness. We have to learn to just Ignore her until preorders drop. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Definitely have to say I’m both shocked and not surprised at this news. And of course, we aren’t hearing it from Lana herself. I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, so I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt, and I hope she’s doing okay - but it is unprofessional to keep announcing tentative dates, along with no updates along the way. I understand we just got Chemtrails, but it would be nice to receive some updates from Lana herself. I also understand she’s in that point in her life now where she doesn’t really like the fame and she’s focusing on her personal life with family/friends but she has so many fans that love her so much and it hurts them when things like this keep happening. Again, I’m not upset that she isn’t giving us new music per se; it’s more frustration at the fact that we are always left in the dark about release dates and changes. 

Just now, Lentilus said:

Well.....we lost.

tenor.gif

We truly lost bestie,  didn't we  :trisha:

But on the bright side there is one more song on the album now , so maybe  we get a longer album again :raven:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on Atrl: 

Yeah sorry there is no way this is coming next week, she just added another track

And please stop harassing poor Mike Dean, he has like 1 song on this album :skull:

I'll never join team delulu ever again :noparty:

1 minute ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Definitely have to say I’m both shocked and not surprised at this new news. And of course, we aren’t hearing it from Lana herself. I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, so I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt, and I hope she’s doing okay - but it is unprofessional to keep announcing tentative dates, along with no updates along the way. I understand we just got Chemtrails, but it would be nice to receive some updates from Lana herself. I also understand she’s in that point in her life now where she doesn’t really like the fame and she’s focusing on her personal life with family/friends but she has so many fans that love her so much and it hurts them when things like this keep happening. Again, I’m not upset that she isn’t giving us new music per se; it’s more frustration at the fact that we are always left in the dark about release dates and changes. 

that's exactly what I had in mind

giphy.gif

there is going to be a target version? BOZ said "I don't want to say, cause they will become targets, but for now no Jack and no Rick at all"

is it gabe simon a good new? he's gonna be involved in the album, I guess (there's another producer but i cant rember his name) 

update: zach dawes, that's his name

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

I'll never join team delulu ever again :noparty:

You can't leave us- read the fine print! Once a delulu, always a delulu :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

So if it’s not jack or rick or mike… it’s the one that did the summertime gerwish version?

Yes, Gabriel. The album will be full of Textbook's :angie:

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

there is going to be a target version? BOZ said "I don't want to say, cause they will become targets, but for now no Jack and no Rick at all"

I think he meant that Jack and Rick will become targets :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Definitely have to say I’m both shocked and not surprised at this news. And of course, we aren’t hearing it from Lana herself. I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, so I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt, and I hope she’s doing okay - but it is unprofessional to keep announcing tentative dates, along with no updates along the way. I understand we just got Chemtrails, but it would be nice to receive some updates from Lana herself. I also understand she’s in that point in her life now where she doesn’t really like the fame and she’s focusing on her personal life with family/friends but she has so many fans that love her so much and it hurts them when things like this keep happening. Again, I’m not upset that she isn’t giving us new music per se; it’s more frustration at the fact that we are always left in the dark about release dates and changes. 

I also wanted to add that Lana doesn’t necessarily “owe” her fans anything (it’s her art, her music) but she used to be so much more interactive with us... again, I understand she’s all about her friends/family now but it’s just disappointing when so many people love and support her and this keeps happening. The least she could do is give us a clear update.