Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

Watercolor Eyes came out January 2022 and then Tunnel title track came out December 7, 2022 

I know it makes sense, but it hurts my brain knowing that we had tunnel title track all of 2023 :candy:

But there was also Buddy’s in April (but that doesn’t really count since it was for FJM’s album) 

"Don’t forget me"

10 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

I just hope it’s a single from Lasso and not that song from the soundtrack 

This will definitely be the soundtrack song. The trailer just dropped, the show is on its way. Definitely a single from that.

Then I guess we can expect Lasso single a month after that.

The only thing is, I don't think Henry will be the first single. It's very slow (unless it blows up into beats or a big orchestra later in the track).

I mean, I adore the snippet, and it sounds like a great song, but after a bunch of low-key first singles (OB, BB, LMLYLAW), we need a banger and Lana back on Billboard.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

25 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Hear me out: what if Lasso is in collaboration with Ringo Starr?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2024/02/07/ringo-starr-is-recording-a-country-album/amp/

I don’t think so.. I just think.. as Lana said.. the music business is going country

i I think a lot of artists are going the country route next year 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

The fact that this album has been on the making for almost 4 years is insane, I'm wondering about the amount of changes she's done (and she will do) to the tracklist, album cover, production, lyrics, etc. :puzzled:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

The fact that this album has been on the making for almost 4 years is insane, I'm wondering about the amount of changes she's done (and she will do) to the tracklist, album cover, production, lyrics, etc. :puzzled:

we better be getting leaks from scrapped tracks :candy:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

8 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

When Eclipse and BOZ spill tomorrow then what

Boz is more likely than Eclipse, no shade :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

What if this is the start of a new sonic era for Lana and she does 3 or 4 country albums… I’ll kill myself :tommy:

We need this country album VERY QUICKLY FOLLOWED UP BY a psychedelic trip hop surf rock masterpiece & then her neo-jazz trap avant garde album :beyonce:

I love your commitment to psychedelic surf rock:kiss2:. One of these album cycles you're bound to be right

Tumblr

7 hours ago, barttttender said:

This will definitely be the soundtrack song. The trailer just dropped, the show is on its way. Definitely a single from that.

Then I guess we can expect Lasso single a month after that.

The only thing is, I don't think Henry will be the first single. It's very slow (unless it blows up into beats or a big orchestra later in the track).

I mean, I adore the snippet, and it sounds like a great song, but after a bunch of low-key first singles (OB, BB, LMLYLAW), we need a banger and Lana back on Billboard.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

what kind of beats do you expect from Lana’s version of country?

IMG-7960.jpg

4 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

What if this is the start of a new sonic era for Lana and she does 3 or 4 country albums… I’ll kill myself :tommy:

We need this country album VERY QUICKLY FOLLOWED UP BY a psychedelic trip hop surf rock masterpiece & then her neo-jazz trap avant garde album :beyonce:

I think she hardly does anything twice, but if the first country album is good, I have nothing against a second one :oic3:

18 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

apparently beyonce is going country too, this genre is about to get bigger and bigger :adele:

6 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

post malone too:defeated:

doom is upon us :eartha2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg