rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

I don't understand a shit about that date because I also was confused about the MM/DD/YYYY format because as an European lol, so which 3rd or 4th? Also the removed post said 5th? 

ALSO WHERE DID THIS COME FROM????

5 hours ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

temp-Image-Anelyg.avif

Quavo & Lana Del Rey - Tough

Song and Video out July 5

(For Quavo's upcoming project, not Lasso)

url%5D

Idk if it’s Quavos or Lana’s IDKKKKKKK ITS STRESSING ME OUT!

I mean I think it’s Lana’s coz she sings majority of the song BUT quavo seems to be doing all the promotion and he’s in the Polaroid more than Lana (could mean nothing, might not even be the cover)

I know it doesn’t matter who releases it coz it’s the same song no matter what BUT I hope it’s Lana’s coz then it gives us confirmation that she’s still going through with the albjm

so honored lana and quavo announce this on my birthday :oprah9:

kinda sad it’s not on lasso tho, this would’ve been the peppers of lasso :true:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952o6xvto6fkxzso4eqvh

The way he had the wrong date makes me think maybe it is Lana’s 

I’m assuming it’ll be out 12AM on the 4th, so next Thursday will be a full day with the song

"Don’t forget me"

I'm excited for the song but this teasing and announcement was her WORST so far. I know that her single teases aren't that professional but this was not smooth. Worse than the way how The Greatest/FIILY were announced and released (it had an awful glitch release in streaming platforms) because this song has been teased for almost 2 months. Even COTCC and White Dress releases went smoothly than this. Most of her single releases for GP and fans outside LB (because you know...insiders have usually teased us beforehand) has been more spontaneous releases like Let Me Love You or A&W. I do think that the song will be great but it's going to be a hell if her other new singles will be announced and released like this...

4 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

Caption says 4th, pic says 3rd, leak says 5th :judgingu:

Who leaked?

url%5D

1 minute ago, audreysdance said:

I HOPE THERE'S A WHOLE PHOTOSHOOT OF THEM TOGETHER BC THE CHEMISTRY IS :burn::monica:

So true :oprah9:

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

2 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

I HOPE THERE'S A WHOLE PHOTOSHOOT OF THEM TOGETHER BC THE CHEMISTRY IS :burn::monica:

The chemistry is chemming, their vibes are so hot :makeup:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

I'm excited for the song but this teasing and announcement was her WORST so far. I know that her single teases aren't that professional but this was not smooth. Worse than the way how The Greatest/FIILY were announced and released (it had an awful glitch release in streaming platforms) because this song has been teased for almost 2 months. Even COTCC and White Dress releases went smoothly than this. Most of her single releases for GP and fans outside LB (because you know...insiders have usually teased us beforehand) has been more spontaneous releases like Let Me Love You or A&W. I do think that the song will be great but it's going to be a hell if her other new singles will be announced and released like this...

Who leaked?

This just proves that it’s Lana’s song:true: quavo literally releases singles every other week, he would have everything planned

sorry but let’s do a quick reality check… guys, did you really believe that lasso was actually coming in september? babes haven’t you learned anything from the past? she’s done this so many times where she announces something or teases something, and then she never goes through with it. like girls if you believe that, then it’s a matter of natural selection and delusion!! ofc tough isn’t for lana’s project because said project is either a) still in the works or b) doesn’t exist…and wbk a major music release isn’t coming this year because she said that herself, and instead said something is coming out that has to do with her being blonde. let’s not get our hopes up next time, lipsters :sadcore2: