Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

I know that her single teases aren't that professional but this was not smooth. Worse than the way how The Greatest/FIILY were announced and released (it had an awful glitch release in streaming platforms)

thays not what happened though :delicious:

the greatest and FIILY had a set release date, they sent out a promo picture announcing it, and then they delayed it and didn’t tell Google (or anyone) so they released it on the initial date. It wasn’t a glitch, it was Lana’s team messing up 

Idk we were teased this song for a little over a month, as far as single release go in the Lanaverse this is quite smooth 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Something about people comparing the visuals from Tough to National Anthem feels…problematic:tommy:

I mean 

She does look straight out of the BTD I don’t think it’s problematic to point it out lol

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I mean 

She does look straight out of the BTD I don’t think it’s problematic to point it out lol

I mean the people saying that Quavo is giving ASAP Rocky 2.0 and comparing how they look together, like it just seems a little bizzare

Because the vibes are completely different