rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

27 minutes ago, Billie said:

i seriously don’t understand why they haven’t released it yet, especially after performing it in a stadium :eartha:

you can definitely tell the song is by lana and not quavo cause erm… im pretty sure quavo would’ve dropped the song already!! 

Well, yes, we know now it's a Lana song for sure.

They're premiering it at her concert.

It sounds similar to her other new song (mirror).

Most of all, it's a super messy roll-out.

Now, the question is: is it a Lasso track or a one-off. Since there's other songs getting soundchecked, I'm gonna assume it's Lasso content. Maybe a first double single?

Surprisingly enough, I can feel country vibes in this song. I bet it will be in Lasso and that makes me more excited about what Lana will mix to make this genre something unique that only she knows how to do.

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Can someone explain mirror to  me? Is it the intro? Is it a real song? 

Also wow tough is iconic 

yeah it’s the intro 

idk where the title mirror came from though

2 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

Surprisingly enough, I can feel country vibes in this song. I bet it will be in Lasso and that makes me more excited about what Lana will mix to make this genre something unique that only she knows how to do.

If this is a Lasso song, then that's such a fucking serve.

We haven't had a bop as the lead album single since, well, High by the Beach (2015). 

We haven't had a fire rapper collab since, well, Summer Bummer and Lust for Life. (2017). (Sorry, Peppers fans, I'm not counting Tommy's one line sample as a collab).

We haven't had a hit album single since Doin' Time (2019).

We thought country will be Chemtrails 2.0, and we were sure there will be no hits on it, but we might be getting not one but TWO hit bops if "Mirror" is a Lasso track and it sounds as good as it does in concert.

Now we just need the second song's name, the release dates and official confirmation that this is all Lasso content.

But since they're teasing the MV and they've performed, I reckon Friday in the US is likely for the single drop. It's 9 am in Dubai and there's nothing here yet, so I reckon 6 pm US time or sth like that.

11 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

I need this an hour ago 

Been watching the good quality video on repeat. I did not see this serve coming.

As much as I love Chihiro, Bodyguard and other 2024 hits, Tough just blows it all away.

if this doesn't crack Billboard's top 10, I'll be seething

14 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Been watching the good quality video on repeat. I did not see this serve coming.

As much as I love Chihiro, Bodyguard and other 2024 hits, Tough just blows it all away.

if this doesn't crack Billboard's top 10, I'll be seething

WHAT GOOD QUALITY VIDEO 

lana debuting it makes me think lasso! but who knows. it’s a lot more of a duet than just a feature and it wouldn’t fit into his discography or the gospel album he was talking about doing 

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

The music video is giving lana, this song is lana's

But is it from Lasso though?

Are we officially in the new era from today?

Will we be getting more album info soon? Cover? Track list? Release date?

Is Tough a blessing or a course? Like getting Mariner's in September 2018, and getting the actual album in August 2019?

So many questions.

:smokes3:

Just now, Thunder Revenant said:

Looks like they only lipsynced it :flop:

For sure they did. Probably didn't have time to rehearse. It's a brand-new song too.

But, hey, at least they performed it live. They'll probably never have another opportunity again.

But it's just insane to me that they're still not dropping it.

Like, 20 million views on the gram, a big live debut, everyone including Billboard announcing it, two teasers spanning 20 months, an MV that seems ready.

What the fuck are you waiting for?

I fell asleep literally right before Quavo came out, but omggggggg I love the song so much. Lip synced or not, and we got to see a bit of the video. 

The energy was so high, I hope it’s a huge hit for her soon!! Surprised there’s no midnight release…

3 minutes ago, rabbit said:

I fell asleep literally right before Quavo came out, but omggggggg I love the song so much. Lip synced or not, and we got to see a bit of the video. 

The energy was so high, I hope it’s a huge hit for her soon!! Surprised there’s no midnight release…

what do you mean fell asleep before Quavo came? Was she doing her usual Arcadia and other debbie downer songs?