rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

I just find it odd Quavo is the only one hyping up Lana’s supposed lead single 

I really feel like it’s a Quavo and Lana Del Rey track. Not a Quavo feat Lana or Lana feat Quavo

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I really feel like it’s a Quavo and Lana Del Rey track. Not a Quavo feat Lana or Lana feat Quavo

LDR x NL found dead in a ditch, LDR x Quavo EP incoming...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, darknight said:

i feel like lana wouldn't say anything about it even if she got the release date first cause she's not that active on instagram and doesn't always give release dates and updates etc

She’s pretty active usually. I always see her liking random reels and commenting on fan posts. I just don’t think she cares about giving too many updates about her career like you said. Like she never posted about the Boston date when tickets went on sale, the new merch, or about the release of SYTH and Blue Skies. 

3 minutes ago, Eugene said:

Well, when I search for the word "Tough" on Spotify Quavo comes up in the search results but not Lana. I don't know if that could mean anything. :um:

On apple when I search tough Lana Del Rey pops up first :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It's so interesting that yous ay that (i agree btw) bc I have been thinking about the old jazz duo albums like Ella Fitzgerld and Louis Armstrongs sing the blues/love songs etc. where both were equally important in the music.and feeling that Lana would bring that back at some point

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

11 minutes ago, Eugene said:

Well, when I search for the word "Tough" on Spotify Quavo comes up in the search results but not Lana. I don't know if that could mean anything. :um:

prfF9OX.jpeg

for me it’s the opposite :trisha3:

istg i wish they stopped saying "soon" and give a general estimate :deadbanana:

like next/this month? this summer? x amount of weeks?

i was initially thinking it could be a quavo song is bc hes the one making insta posts. but also, lana isn't known to promote her own music very often so..

i'm starting to think it's either a lana lasso single ft quavo or a lana and quavo song. ben did post that story the other day that said they were a new band but idk if he was just saying that just bc of the tough a collab. there was that other song fly away registered on ASCAP. idk if it's still happening, but maybe they're releasing a couple songs? i know songs aren't always registered under the same name, but it did include lana and quavo but also lenny kravitz, so it has to be either a fly away cover or some sort of sample. unless they just scrapped it

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Quavo being the only one hyping up the song makes me believe it is his... what's interesting is that that one insider that they both recorded a song and it might make it into the album (lana's) unless they had recorded 2 songs :/ 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Quavo said in his stories he has a release date for Tough (though he didn’t say when) :tiffany2:

Oh he's becoming an insider lol :eartha:

url%5D