Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Anyway, back on topic, I didn't write about this yet, but..... I don't care if you're happy for Lana and that she's married now, we MUST let her know that her alligator is a transphobic Trumpie who wants to beat someone up for going to the bathroom. Lana has reached out to her trans fans nicely at least a few times and she has a huge LGBTQ+ fan base that is at risk because of her husband's views. I don't believe in "you can love a person with different political views" if they want to violate basic human rights like freedom and safety.

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

someone who was close to him already stated that he was not engaged to anybody for 13 years, let’s stop all this speculation :awkney:

Its not speculation. Its a literal quote from his ex fiance. She was actually really nice about him. 

9 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Anyway, back on topic, I didn't write about this yet, but..... I don't care if you're happy for Lana and that she's married now, we MUST let her know that her alligator is a transphobic Trumpie who wants to beat someone up for going to the bathroom. Lana has reached out to her trans fans nicely at least a few times and she has a huge LGBTQ+ fan base that is at risk because of her husband's views. I don't believe in "you can love a person with different political views" if they want to violate basic human rights like freedom and safety.

I think y'all project your views onto Lana. We actually know very little about her political beliefs. What I do know is that she's kind to her fans of all races, genders, and sexualities, and I don't think that will change.

59 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

they way ben nor ed posted about the wedding.... they always post stuff about Lana or her personal life... something's weird

Nobody has posted about it. That's obviously under instruction. None of her friends or family have even posted a congratulations. The whole thing is controlling and weird.

6 minutes ago, Manchild said:

Its not speculation. Its a literal quote from his ex fiance. She was actually really nice about him. 

The gag when Lana asked her not to say bad things about him like she did with those fans

Or paid her :um:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, lucky blue said:

I think y'all project your views onto Lana. We actually know very little about her political beliefs. What I do know is that she's kind to her fans of all races, genders, and sexualities, and I don't think that will change.

Okay, but... That's not the point? I believe that she supports equal rights, too, that's why I don't think she'd be okay if she knew about the alligator's transophobic posts. She should know who he is, not just how he presents himself to her. 

3 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Okay, but... That's not the point? I believe that she supports equal rights, too, that's why I don't think she'd be okay if she knew about the alligator's transophobic posts. She should know who he is, not just how he presents himself to her. 

I'm going to hold your hand when I say this... I don't think she cares.

37 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Off-topic wps start after this message :xgiggle:

real... mods please lock the thread until people stay on topic

her dress was cute atleast i need hq pics

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23