Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

13 hours ago, American Whore said:

i'm curious if she'd want to do a double drop again. maybe delay it, drop lasso in march and then a few months later drop something else totally different to take attention from lasso. it sounds like she's not entirely sure about the country sound but she's still proud of the album. i wonder if she's scared of bad press about it, even if she says she doesn't care anymore. especially being compared to beyoncé's country album which we all know it inevitably would be. she even said she'd continue doing her little nancy sinatra thing every now and then so it makes me think we'll still hear those vocals and sounds we want eventually

Lana is in a very comfortable situation here that she doesn’t even know she’s in: imagine Lasso tanks and nobody listens to it (which is hard to believe, but who knows?), all she has to do is drop a 10-song collection of leaked stuff, just like she did with Say Yes to Heaven. No promo, she doesn’t even have to play them at any show and boom! She has a solid freaking hit. 

I still can’t really believe the album will be called “Lasso” after the previous one was originally called Did you know that there’s a a tunnel under “Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard”. :omfg2: Like, it has to be longer than that, maybe Lasso is just a nickname? :hide:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So the exclusive insider info is that Lana has decided to scrap Lasso and has fired Jill Stroganoff as the producer and is now locked in a bitter feud with Shylor Crypt. So she's apparently planning a dark bitter revengeful album with Ultraviolent vibes and is working with Dan Hourback. These are the titles revealed so far :

1. Dead Poets Society

2. Scammys Are For Losers

3. Lasso Is Dead And Gone

More titles to be revealed soon. Stay Tuned

8 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I still can’t really believe the album will be called “Lasso” after the previous one was originally called Did you know that there’s a a tunnel under “Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard”. :omfg2: Like, it has to be longer than that, maybe Lasso is just a nickname? :hide:

when Lasso is an acronym  then what

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

42 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

So the exclusive insider info is that Lana has decided to scrap Lasso and has fired Jill Stroganoff as the producer and is now locked in a bitter feud with Shylor Crypt. So she's apparently planning a dark bitter revengeful album with Ultraviolent vibes and is working with Dan Hourback. These are the titles revealed so far :

Reveal hidden contents

1. Dead Poets Society

2. Scammys Are For Losers

3. Lasso Is Dead And Gone

More titles to be revealed soon. Stay Tuned

I honestly don't care what it's called or even when it's coming out at this point. 

All I need is for that quavo collab to be an EPIC BOP and to drop relatively soon. That'll tie me over until Lasso or whatever it ends up being called.

12 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

What, you put a Blue inside your Liz? Bitch.. I’m the OG :tiffany4:

you don't even know the new lore........ do not challenge me witch on the deep magic, I was there when it was written....... zodiac leak has been postponed to 2028 and dark city has been deleted.......happy quaranteening

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

The Lasso acronym guessing game can also be titled as "who's mind is dirtier" contest :eartha:

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

“Last album so, signing off” and then she quits music :uh:

the swan song rumor coming back to haunt us 6 albums later :icant:

also to give my own idea

Lets All Shoot Sweet Ozempic :brows3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole