LDRO

Instagram Updates

42 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

(i actually know very little about david lynch & his style, but i get psychedelic, strange, artsy vibes from it? could somebody confirm or deny?)

not so much the psychedelic part, more like spooky & surreal but strange/artsy def. kind of like alice through the looking glass versions of film noir. highly rec mulholland drive if you're interested!

aOaIzH2.gif

SO PUMPED that it’s secretly David Lynch :crai: I was just saying earlier in the other thread that all the aesthetics for the album looks Lynchian (especially like episode 8 of the return 👀

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

ldr9 will be her david lynch era :excited:

(i actually know very little about david lynch & his style, but i get psychedelic, strange, artsy vibes from it? could somebody confirm or deny?)

32 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

not so much the psychedelic part, more like spooky & surreal but strange/artsy def. kind of like alice through the looking glass versions of film noir. highly rec mulholland drive if you're interested!

surrealist + dreamlike! and yes, mulholland drive is just the best. also, justice for twin peaks: fire walk with me, i highly recommend it :trisha: and listen to star dream girl, one of my favourite songs 💖 

i am so excited she's been working with FJM (and david lynch by extension?) - as much as i loved NFR's topical context, i really hope she feels inspired by aesthetics again bc i've always loved when lana is escapist 

mUENGN9.png

48 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i am so excited she's been working with FJM (and david lynch by extension?) - as much as i loved NFR's topical context, i really hope she feels inspired by aesthetics again bc i've always loved when lana is escapist 

misread this as tropical and now i want ldr9 to be inspired by caribbean music

I'm so confused. Can someone explain to me the David Lynch thing? Is it related to FJM (like he's directing a MV) or did she just post a random Lynch movie? :icant:

Edit: nvm I just saw the other cover is from the monkey of that film ?????? :wtf3:

Edited by Venice Peach
Nvm

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm so confused. Can someone explain to me the David Lynch thing? Is it related to FJM (like he's directing a MV) or did she just post a random Lynch movie? :icant:

Edit: nvm I just saw the other cover is from the monkey of that film ?????? :wtf3:

you probs already know this but jack cruz IS david lynch meaning david lynch is covering a song

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 1/5/2022 at 11:18 PM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

poor lana i just know she'd be stuck with pubes on her throat for months

Bitch I'm dieddddddkfvsjsjagaiiakdkskskskssk

Every time this thread gets bumped my soul leaves my body thinking she posted something and I scramble to check Honeymoon :eartha2:

Can’t blame her for wanting time away from the critics and the crazies of the world but I’d be lying if I kept hiding the fact that I can’t deal if I said that I don’t miss her lanadelrey has posted a photo notifications :oprah: