rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

So is Clay to blame for some of the most awkward/cringe lyrics she’s about put out :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 hours ago, Embach said:

I don't think it will be a chart hit (and to be honest I have really never cared about charts) but I hope I'm proven wrong. Has Quavo's songs charted? Because I don't think that it will be bigger than Say Yes To Heaven or Love or High By The Beach. Idk, the promo has been weird. But has Quavo charted solo, like without Migos?

7 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

he had a number 1 hit with I'm the One in 2017 and some more top 10 songs, all in featurings

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quavo_discography#Singles

I really could care less about charts but that doesn’t even include his songs with migos. I think they more popular than just him alone and he was the leader of the group. Bad and boujee was viral back in 2016 but they were pretty popular back then too. All three culture albums were also #1

http://musicchartsarchive.com/artists/migos

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

39 minutes ago, barttttender said:

shut yo moth. Let us have one bop this fukin decade

sorry I don’t really have strong opinions on this song at all, but how is a mumble rap song with Dodge commercial lyrics a “bop” 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I’ve never been so lukewarm on a song. The beat is fine, but really does nothing for me. And lyrically it’s meh and i could care less for the feature. I think the masses are just starved for something new. It may be a hit on the tiktok charts, but i’ll probably forget about it in 2 days like snow on the beach.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

sorry I don’t really have strong opinions on this song at all, but how is a mumble rap song with Dodge commercial lyrics a “bop” 

:um4:

have you even listened to the song like… you can clearly understand quavo’s parts and tough is not at all a rap song. there isn’t even a beat, just drums and guitar. mer, your comment sounds insensitive ngl

30 minutes ago, Mer said:

This is lowkey racist. It's a country trap song and you can hear what Quavo sings perfectly.

Tough slander before the song is out disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif Weren't y'all happy that she's doing this kind of sound again and didn't you say before how such a bop it is? disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

url%5D