Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

2 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I wouldn't call it hatred, it's an alright song, but compared to miss Life is beautiful which we believed was locked behind Lionsgate, and we never thought we'd get to hear in full... Nothing can compare to the surprise of it leaking, the first time hearing it, and it was so pretty too. After years...! :trisha: And this is just personal, but I prefer the lyrics in LiB over SQ. :agree2:

that's kind of how i felt about roses, we thought that song was absolutely lost and would never see the light of day and then one day it happened. that seems more like an iconic leak than serene queen but also life is beautiful is more iconic too and we even got 2 versions of life is beautiful.... EVEN LANA TOLD US IT WAS NEVER FULLY FINISHED, THAT LIB WAS WHAT WE HEARD IN THE TRAILER

ughh yeah we got robbed

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

okay so I finished catching up on everything I missed since things were going so fast and I arrived late and yesterday I just spent the whole day re-watching breaking bad for the third time lmao

just wanna say thank you all for the love again! really can't thank you enough. I'm beyond flattered!! it's one of those things that may be silly but makes us feel special. love you all so much:heart: 

my competition was tough and fearless and I'd like to congratulate both of my runner ups @takeitdoen and @lilac heaven!! you both are legends and I wouldn't be upset at all to lose to you 2!!! you just made this competition even more iconic :mariah: 

and really just congratulations to all of the winners and runner ups, so many bright stars on this website that made 2022 so special!

lastly, would like to personally thank @LanasLeftCheekFiller for our legendary trophies!!!!! I love how the underrated member one is in my favorite color it's almost like you knew :trisha: and btw I nominated you for BEST username, it's what you truly deserve!! thank you so much for taking your time to make those for us, I'll be attaching my trophies to my resumé they look stunning :kiss:

can't wait for the 2023 lipsters!!! :beyonce:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 1/7/2023 at 9:54 AM, boom like that said:

Vote @honeybadger for best taste :wipe:

Vote @prettywhenimhigh for best user name and underrated :oprah3:

Vote @The Stargirl Pinky and @Alison by Slowdive for nicest member :OG:

Vote @Venice for HOTTEST MEMBER the crown is coming back to its rightful owner QUEEN :whip:

Vote @Venice Peach for LIPSTER OF THE YEAR its only deserved :et:

On 1/7/2023 at 10:08 AM, honeybadger said:

BEST TASTE???? THIS MUST BE A CASE OF VOTER FRAUD tulla-luana-web-diva.gif safetyncts-tulla.gif

i'm nominated alongside some tasteful legends so vote me for best taste ... or not ... follow your hearts and i can tell you that your heart is saying honeybadger! but for real i don't know how i got nominated and thank you!!!!!!! i can't believe that when i walk around this earth nobody will know i was nominated for best taste at the 2022 lanaboards lipster awards... how distressing. but what a beautiful lipsters award season this is!

giphy.gif

and vote @prettywhenimhigh for underrated member @The Stargirl Pinky @Alison by Slowdive for nicest member @Venice for hottest member and @boom like that for hybrid fan <3 and @Venice Peach for lipster of the year (and also for best username where applicable and @takeitdoen)

and @stupidapartmentcomplex for most well-constructed and maintained residential building!

On 1/7/2023 at 10:09 AM, prettywhenimhigh said:

I love you!

vote @boom like that for hybrid fan!!! BLT has such a good taste. we share the same love for weyes, rosalía and grimes. and also has a beautiful collection of vinyls!!!! 

vote @The Stargirl Pinky for nicest member!!! literally the nicest in every aspect. forever grateful for his friendship. also the funniest person ever fr!!!

vote @Venice for hottest member!!! literally one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and she's stunning on the inside too! a true QUEEN

vote @honeybadger for best taste!! such an amazing taste and she knows so many good artists too!!!

and if you don't think my username is that cool (believe me I don't either, I'm shook I got nominated) vote @takeitdoen!!!!!! because literally iconic

On 1/7/2023 at 11:00 AM, Mer said:

Ahhhh thank you for the noms!! Honestly being nominated alongside @Elle and @Venice and @Sportscruiser and @mssainttropez for be my daddy is already a win LOL <33333333 

And vote for me for status updater and I promise more drunken messy statuses (or less idk) 😍

On 1/8/2023 at 12:07 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Now that my initial nomination collapse has passed I wanted to thank ya’ll again for considering me for a few Lipster awards this year! I’m just a wee little pinky and don’t take myself very seriously 95% of the time on LB so the recognition feels really nice. However, I’d be remiss if I didn’t show my support for my fellow Lipsters who have been through thick and thin with me - the kind souls whose consistent demonstration of loyalty, friendship, and care is reflected in their iconic presence on Lanaboards. While all of the nominees have earned their spots on the final list I wanted to share my personal endorsements. I’m traveling a long ways today so lucky for you I’ve written an essay to keep you entertained. Without further ado for your consideration……

Most Active: @Surf Noir is an icon, a national treasure, and a hilarious human being whose sole activity on Lanaboards keeps the website profitable on a weekly basis* (*claims not substantiated by LB management) :true:

Best Username: If this Pinky doesn’t tickle your pickle then I strongly endorse the beautiful, unique, amazing, talented @takeitdoen. This is a double edged sword because the username is so iconic and I don’t want him to retire this name, so actually maybe don’t vote for him SHDBDJFB jk jk do it :oop:

Best Taste: The unquestionable influence, thoughtfulness, and intelligence of @honeybadger and @PatentLeatherDoOver is unmatched and both besties really stand out - from their Lana theories to their upcoming album discourse all of us gorls have been captivated by these two individuals for many eras :wowcry:

Worst Taste: She needs no introduction but this award has become synonymous with @Terrence Loves Me, a shining star on this forum whose posts never fail to make me laugh :godlaugh:

Nicest Member: If you decide Pinky’s aren’t your thing and you’re more of a thumb, index, or middle finger kind of gorl then @Alison by Slowdive is the bestie for you! Her kindness spans centuries - a prophecy foretold in 13 B.C. now physically manifested in the 21st century :pray2:

Best New Member: The devil works hard but @hotshot2am works harder - a technical savant, our technologically gifted bestie has made countless contributions to the DYK thread in our search for album information :typewriter:

Underrated Member: The showstopping @prettywhenimhigh is our resident goddess, the hostess with the mostest, an international icon known for her love of Tulla Luana and Gretchen Miranda. She is the sister everybody would want, I don’t know a better person :oprah3:

Most Missed Sis: @past the bushes is one of the funniest members I’ve encountered on this website, and those who had the pleasure of interacting with them know exactly what I’m talking about. Their gags never miss - an example of a model Lanaboards citizen :thumb2:

Biggest Stan: Without a doubt the person that comes to mind is @IanadeIrey - her knowledge of Lana lore down to her very own nail beds is the kind of nominee we need for this category :teehee:

Hybrid Fan: He’s not a hybrid fan, but really hybrid fam. @boom like that is the living embodiment of all things that make me go boom like that: he’s hot, he’s smart, and a true music lover of all kinds :bop:

Be My Daddy: The way I wanted to be hilarious with this next post but I couldn’t come up with anything because there’s nothing funny about how hot she is. @Venice’s beauty knows no limits, it permeates her very pores from her outer lewks to her inner soul. She changed my life this year in more ways than people will ever know and I’m so grateful for her friendship. This award is truly deserved :prettyhurts:

Thread of the Year: I haven’t stopped sobbing over “her” making the nominations list DJDNFFHD it’s the gift that keeps on giving. Crazy For You Pre-Leak is also an equal contender….the memories we shared and the shitposting that went on to reach a certain number of pages was next level :ma:

Thread of the Decade: Formal petition for sitewide access to the old Chemtrails pre-release which accidentally got merged by a mod bc some of my best gags were in those pages FJRJTJFNR. This thread was SUCH a mess and I’m here for it :thumb:

Leak of the Decade: If you don’t choose Life is Beautiful you have horrible taste :tanisha:

LB Moment of the Decade: Cassette Girl DESERVES and if you’re not voting for this you’re denying her and her fired grandparent’s rights to be cemented into Lanaboards history! :read:

And that’s it for now! God Bless ladies!!!

peace.gif

I am compleeeetely overwhelmed coming back on here and IK IK I'm missing a lot of posts that are now forever lost in the sauce but I appreciate it all so so so much to say the least and I'm SO SORRY I missed this entire thing from conception to end!!! I was dealing with some tingz - all my love and congrats to all the winners and also??? Idk how to feel about me having deleted all photos of myself here like half a year ago and still getting nominated LMAO I'm so????? Right meow that- :creepna3: Trumatized but in a good way <33333 Thank you forever I'm kind of speechless/unsure how to verbalize my thots and feelz :rollin::crai: I love everyone hyping everyone up it's so so cute and these are the things that make life less ugly ugh xoxoxoxo

Also dying at the "I’m just a wee little pinky" hoe stfu and take a compliment before I go off again about how happy I am you were born :spin:  Also ily sweet @Mer ty for all your sweet sprinklings hottie baddie baby!!!!! And everyone else as well again idk how to process and ty @West Coast for letting me know about any of this in the first place usrhkshrgrg ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡