rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

Just now, riina said:

I NEED this for the Midsummer shenanigans... Nordic girlies rise up, let's manifest:legend:

With flower crowns for midsummer and everything, let’s goooo

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i think anyone can add to Genius, but at this point he's the one teasing it so it could be his song tbf. I really want it to be on Lasso though because it fits the vibe lyrically

It's so Lasso coded.

You know, maybe it's meant to be a one-off, a collab unrelated to any album. But Lana will pull a Doin' Time and add it to Lasso.

Maybe that's why she said "I don't know where the album is going". She decided to put a little spring in Lasso's step.

it’s just like Lana to let her collaborator tease her own lead single tho so like… I’m a believer that this is for Lasso 

My sister (6) heard the snippet and she already loves it :oic2: she only really listens to Lana's more popular songs (summertime sadness, say yes to heaven, etc) too so I have faith that this is gonna be a big hit :excited:

ultraviolence & blue banisters always

1 minute ago, honeyslow said:

it’s just like Lana to let her collaborator tease her own lead single tho so like… I’m a believer that this is for Lasso 

I agree with you! With anyone else, all of this would indicate it’s for the other artist, but this is the same gal who posts about her friend’s birthdays instead of information about upcoming projects lol! I have faith that Henry and Tough will exist in the same universe. 

Omg it's gonna be a bop :oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

When this is for a separate album called "Southern Streets" by a collab artist LDRQ :usrs:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

55 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

defo Lana’s song, none of Quavos recent singles sound like this!

If this was Lana's first single off of Lasso, it would be her biggest first single since Love. 

Meaning Billboard charting, and MV raking up 100M+ views.

This could be huge.

It already has 16,5 million views on insta wtf :oprah:

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

14 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

ughhh the melody is so catchy I can’t :trisha: 

also can we talk abt the picture…… bc I’m obsessed  :wowcry:

HELP IVE LEARNT ALL THE LYRICS IVE BEEN SINGING IT ALL MORNING

18 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

HELP IVE LEARNT ALL THE LYRICS IVE BEEN SINGING IT ALL MORNING

Me too. 

I feel like this song will be the kind of song you play all the time, you play at the gym, you play in the car with your friends, and you just overplay it

6 hours ago, NikoGo said:

GOD

Lust For Life is alive and breathing :oprah4:

Yeah, and i'm here for it. LFL is one of my favorite albums, and i love that New snippet so much. Can't wait for the Release.if lasso Sounds like this, we will get an bop Album in the vein of lfl.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

2 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

Yeah, and i'm here for it. LFL is one of my favorite albums, and i love that New snippet so much. Can't wait for the Release.if lasso Sounds like this, we will get an bop Album in the vein of lfl.

Love this vibe. I don't think Lasso will be full of bops (more like Tough and one more), but I can imagine some intermissions and transitions that are a bit more western and off the rails, like BB's The Trio.

If this single is on Lasso, then Lasso is definitely a lot more promising than we thought we would be. Let's face it - everyone expected a Chemtrails 2.0. But if Tough is on the album, then it's more of a LFL 2.0, which is dope af.

WE JUST NEED THE CONFIRMATION WHAT THIS SONG IS FOR.