LDRO

Instagram Updates

I feel bad for Lana because of this. She had an actual message she wanted to send out and its rare for her to speak out, and then when she does it becomes a scandal. I hope she continues to voice her opinion and doesnt let this discourage her. Also I hope she learns from this and next time words things better.

I can see her abandoning social media like she abandoned TV now tbh. She's only gonna feel even more misunderstood than she already did. Ugh I hate 2020

this is giving me a headache, can someone else also stick up for our girl on twitter... im fighting trolls left n right 

I deleted my twitter page a few days ago. I just went in now to see a little of what people are saying, and needed to close it. For my own mental health, I'm not reading the garbage people tweet. It's their problem that they refused to read beyond the fourth sentence she wrote. 

I can see her abandoning social media like she abandoned TV now tbh. She's only gonna feel even more misunderstood than she already did. Ugh I hate 2020

I hope her management doesn't force her to do one of those PR apologies. She did nothing wrong and shouldn't apologize for people lacking reading comprehension. 

she said what she said. tbh if i were her i would just log tf out of social media for a whole week and let everyone battle it out among themselves while i kept picking flowers & eating ripe fruit & sunbathing.

while there's def some ignorance re: the struggles of poc musicians throughout the decades in her casual naming dropping of some of those artists, it's disingenuous to read her first paragraph as racist; she basically just picked the most famous/successful female artists rn, most if not all also artists she's friendly with and/or a fan of. the entire point of her post is that women should be able to write & sing about whatever the fuck they want without being shamed for doing so, so turning that single paragraph into world wide stan wars™️ is pretty damn sad.

So Stan twitter don't have any nuance. Who knew lol. There's no point in trying to defend her imo, people don't actually care about whether she meant it the way they say she did. They're just looking for a pile-on.

locals only

XGGNnI7.png

Can't handle this in the corner of her latest IG post

RE: her announcement post - the AUDACITY of announcing she is intending on releasing a second book before the first one has been released despite the fact she announced the first over a year ago. looool

3lfQEhw.png

I feel bad for Lana because of this. She had an actual message she wanted to send out and its rare for her to speak out, and then when she does it becomes a scandal. I hope she continues to voice her opinion and doesnt let this discourage her. Also I hope she learns from this and next time words things better.

because she needs a pr team and pr training and not this mess that she’s posted online a few times already, the delivery of her message was extremely clunky and i don’t understand how it’s been 84 years and she still hasn’t learned that when it comes to important messages or announcements there’s no room for messiness like this

i76mrxw.png 

because she needs a pr team and pr training and not this mess that she’s posted online a few times already, the delivery of her message was extremely clunky and i don’t understand how it’s been 84 years and she still hasn’t learned that when it comes to important messages or announcements there’s no room for messiness like this

Her post could've been good if she learned how to edit. Idk this whole situation has me very jaded and I find it really embarrassing that someone her age who has been high level famous for so long still pulls shit like this. She's so hyper privileged and oblivious sometimes. I guess I'm just glad I can separate the art from the artist.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Agreed but she needs to stop mentioning mostly black artists. Her biggest public beefs have been with Kanye and Azealia, and now name dropping mostly black women... it's hard to disagree with some of what people are saying, particularly Jessy Wilson. I genuinely think her heart is in the right place and I hope she's not paying attention to twitter and I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to go defending her on twitter because it'll all be a bad look. She seriously needs to send chuck her stuff before she posts it when it's like this.

The book cover doesn't look the same to me

Turn it upside down, you can see the title at the top

locals only

The photo of the blue book which is among a batch of photos that L.D.R. recently posted is from page 164 of the Alcoholics Anonymous handbook [Fourth Edition].

https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoholics-anonymous

I don't think it is. There is no small yellow text on the cover like in her photo 

Edit: nvm you can see the title on top. I hope she's not having a relapse or smth