Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

On 12/20/2020 at 8:30 AM, daphnedinkley said:

- @sparklrtrailrheaven for Nicest Member!! one of the absolute sweetest darlings on this site, like a lil slice of cherry pie :kiss2:

you’re an angel!!! this totally made my day, especially coming from one of my fave ppl here :wub::flutter:

o4qjp4j.png

On 12/21/2020 at 9:29 PM, wild caged animal said:

Special shout-out to @Shades of Lame for joining me in the corner at the Lipsters after-party.

Catherine Deneuve et Alain Delon

36f7ce39510147c63274c361c7edc0f0.gif 

Cheers!

I hope you'll win many awards, especially the nicest member one. You're not only one of the funniest users here, you're also a true angel! :heart:

29 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

36f7ce39510147c63274c361c7edc0f0.gif 

Cheers!

I hope you'll win many awards, especially the nicest member one. You're not only one of the funniest users here, you're also a true angel! :heart:

GIF - GIFs

You must be talking to a mirror <3

As you know, I'm not good with words but I voted for you in the nicest member category as well (among others) GIF - GIFs

Finally submitted my votes! I'm sorry I couldn't find 3 users for each categories, but I did my best! :smile:

Hope my faves will snatch all the trophies :oopna:

3 hours ago, wild caged animal said:

GIF - GIFs

You must be talking to a mirror <3

As you know, I'm not good with words but I voted for you in the nicest member category as well (among others) GIF - GIFs

Oh wow, I'm so honored! Thank you so much! :trisha:

I finally voted:party: I took me some time cause we have a lot of amazing members on here..hope that I didn't forgot someone ..my memory is bad sometimes:smile2:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

8 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I finally voted:party: I took me some time cause we have a lot of amazing members on here..hope that I didn't forgot someone ..my memory is bad sometimes:smile2:

When submitting, do we need to put the @ sign with the username? :um2:

21 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

When submitting, do we need to put the @ sign with the username? :um2:

I don't think so...I did it without @

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

25 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I don't think so...I did it without @

I was just finished filling out the form when my page refreshed :crying5:had a slight panic attack and started over. But I'm done! 

Good luck to all.:brows:

@Pico BoulevardI voted you in most underrated member because you're a gem.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

50 minutes ago, Barry said:

Thank  you :kiss:

///

@Say Yes to Heaven can I send you message because I forgot some amazing members...told y'all that I have a bad memory .... guys pls forgive me :heart:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp