LDRO

Instagram Updates

Judging by how long her relationships have lasted lately, I think it’s safe to assume she’s a super sensitive person. My favorite relationship of hers was Francesco because he’s the only guy she’s dated that actually seems confident in himself. They also meshed well like I feel like he understood her creatively (same w Barrie) but all the others are just random nice guys she found hot i think lol.

Oh my Godddd Elle's going to murder us all for this derailment when she comes back.

I ain't tryin' to tell anyone what to do, but I suggest we move this to the rando thread:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10398-random-lana-discussion/page-54

I've replied to some of this there.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

To be honest, I think I was rooting for Lana and Sean because it seemed like her first adult relationship where the guy had an actual career and didn’t look like a douche. Then she broke up with him and then I was thinking she really doesn’t want anything other than a fuckboy. Just my opinion.

Are we suppose to be rooting model over a cop? The cop we are going to call if someone breaks into our home or if someone jacks our car, no?

have you ever been mistreated by the police? are you aware of how often it happens? i have told cops about things then watched them dismiss it with a wave of their hand. not all cops care about law, safety, or justice.

and let's not forget he is a reality tv cop. not just a cop. a reality tv cop who has racially profiled citizens and likes sexist posts on social media. sounds pretty douche-y to me. 

he is in a position of great power and we need to hold him accountable. no more blind trust in authority figures. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

have you ever been mistreated by the police? are you aware of how often it happens? i have told cops about things then watched them dismiss it with a wave of their hand. not all cops care about law, safety, or justice.

and let's not forget he is a reality tv cop. not just a cop. a reality tv cop who has racially profiled citizens and likes sexist posts on social media. sounds pretty douche-y to me. 

he is in a position of great power and we need to hold him accountable. no more blind trust in authority figures.

Of course! My mom works with them, my grandfather worked for the sheriffs dept, and I’m with a cop. I know what they’re capable of and I also have met really great ones who I know take their job seriously and wouldn’t dare act out of line.

Of course! My mom works with them, my grandfather worked for the sheriffs dept, and I’m with a cop. I know what they’re capable of and I also have met really great ones who I know take their job seriously and wouldn’t dare act out of line.

I'm glad they wouldn't act inappropriately for the job they CHOSE to do

Oh my Godddd Elle's going to murder us all for this derailment when she comes back.

I ain't tryin' to tell anyone what to do, but I suggest we move this to the rando thread:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10398-random-lana-discussion/page-54

I've replied to some of this there.

I am worried about Elle.

Anyone know if she is doing alright ?

I have not seen here around here, for like, 2 weeks  :(

Hope she is doing fine

-

Lana posted that she is thinking about us and something about a tornado in Nashville

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_s5sWeJL5N/

Hope everyone is well during quarantine. Thinking of you.
In the interim as a lot of you know, a lot of our good buddies were hit hard by the tornado in Nashville some time ago and need our support.
Here’s a beautiful gift from one of our good friends at @goodbuygirls @tanyamontanacoemusic
Just a reminder to keep our Nashville friends in your hearts and support where ya can xx
Love,
L

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If she’s thinking about us where’s Violet

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

If she’s think about us where’s Violet

When I got the notification I thought that we finally would get the release date of it :toofloppy:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

When I got the notification I thought that we finally would get the release date of it :toofloppy:

Oh same! I clicked it SO fast but nope

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i'm not the one to usually complain, i try to stay as neutral as possible - but of all the things she could of posted, she gave a quick little shoutout to a tornado in nashville and then advertised some skin care products. i know her heart is in a good place but it's really disappointing, especially considering she has her poetry album as an obligation, would it be that hard to take a quick video and update us? even just to say that she's not ready to release it yet. she's so out of touch. honestly getting tired of the white california affluent mommy matcha blogger aesthetic it's so corny. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I thought that dm to the Hawaiian mom was fake cuz it was so cheesy and weird but her recent posts show that’s just her vibe these days and I’m gonna have to accept that lol