rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

Why can't they just say the release date. They already played the whole song. There's nothing else to anticipate.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

imagine a lasso official announcement and album pre order + tough release on fourth of july omg it kinda makes sense cause lasso is a country americana album and 4th of july seems like a good date to release something 

1 hour ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Quavo being the only one hyping up the song makes me believe it is his... what's interesting is that that one insider that they both recorded a song and it might make it into the album (lana's) unless they had recorded 2 songs :/ 

i mean it's lana she wont promote her solo songs let alone the collabs

37 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

https://x.com/lanaschart/status/1805305456140648510?s=46&t=9DAe1og0lBbLa_v4qZjMpA USA Today say it’s from Lasso, but I don’t know if it’s speculation or any confirmation at all :puzzled:

Rolling Stone the same, you never know where they get their information from

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lana-del-rey-quavo-tough-live-debut-1235044413/

"The country-rap record is expected to appear on the singer's upcoming country album Lasso, out in September"

38 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

https://x.com/lanaschart/status/1805305456140648510?s=46&t=9DAe1og0lBbLa_v4qZjMpA USA Today say it’s from Lasso, but I don’t know if it’s speculation or any confirmation at all :puzzled:

Henry Come On seeing Tough being described as the first song to be announced :stareney:

I don’t trust online articles, they usually know as much as we do (sometimes even less since we live in a Lana bubble) but manifesting they’re right so Lasso still comes out in September!

"Don’t forget me"

40 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Flashback to when Vanity Fair said Chemtrails was still coming Sept. 5th in late summer 2020

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Flashback to when Vanity Fair said Chemtrails was still coming Sept. 5th in late summer 2020

and LFL in May, and Norman in March :smile3:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

The visuals for tough do give 4th of July

That would be MARVELOUS! 

1 hour ago, darknight said:

imagine a lasso official announcement and album pre order + tough release on fourth of july omg it kinda makes sense cause lasso is a country americana album and 4th of july seems like a good date to release something 

Once again, MARVELOUS! 

The earliest I could see Tough being released with a preorder is next Thursday since that’s when her Fenway park merch is done being sold, and they aren’t going to have expensive merch and album preorders at the same time. 

but, that said, I also think they’re going to wait a couple of weeks to ‘cool off’ and I still stick with mid/late July. It’s not about what makes sense for Lana it’s what makes sense for the label 

"Don’t forget me"