Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

14 hours ago, boom like that said:

Don't forget @stupidapartmentcomplex literally so many new iconic members just came in a wave at the same time :mariah:

love you girl :wub: dont tell anyone but i might have voted for you in some places as ur such a legend and ultimate boom like that stan

also if @conceptart47 @past the bushes @LemonadeHeavens arent nominated for anything some funky shit is happening and @Fart Deco for best username of course

i already forgot most of what i voted but my list was kind of iconic so whoever you are you're probably on it :party:

edit: also if you're voting for @IanadeIrey like i did, write it with two capital i's!! dont know if thats important for counting later on, but lanadelrey with L's is some other user :toofunny:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

1 minute ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

love you girl :wub: dont tell anyone but i might have voted for you in some places as ur such a legend and ultimate boom like that stan

also if @conceptart47 @past the bushes @LemonadeHeavens arent nominated for anything some funky shit is happening and @Fart Deco for best username of course

i already forgot most of what i voted but my list was kind of iconic so whoever you are you're probably on it :party:

how'd you make the blue things? the tags?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

i type '@' and if i write the first letters of someone's name behind it a little thing pops up where i can choose a name. I'm on computer rn tho. don't know how it works on mobile if you're using that

6CyJ84w.png

thank you!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I FUCKING LOVE YOU, COMRADE @takeitdoen

Nicest Member, Best Taste, Lipster of the Year, Communist Kween. I'M MANIFESTING IT! 

you're a sweetheart that deserves all of those nominations, but i'll be the one to get best taste. i can feel it this time.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

you're a sweetheart that deserves all of those nominations, but i'll be the one to get best taste. i can feel it this time.

I feel like there's a lot of people that would deserve it and I'm definitely going to nominate multiple people in this category (also, throwback to me being nominated for both Best AND Worst Taste lol).

On the other hand, when it comes to Worst Taste, there's only one bitch. The real one. @Terrence Loves Me

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

11 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

Just confirming I've submitted my preselect! Most people on here are just regular nice people and don't have an ego, so I would like to campaign on their behalf and say if anyone wants to add a few more names to their nominations I would recommend these people:

you are the sweeeeetest :kris: ily boo!! thank you so much!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

finally submitted my noms!! that was tough - i love so so so many members on this site!!

i won't go through every member i submitted, and im sure in some cases its obvious i will have supported people i deem to be friends on this site in categories they'd clearly shine in! i do just want to "campaign", so to speak, for a few members!

- @plastiscguy for Best Artist award!! i absolutely LOVE their audio works / tour concepts - im a regular listener especially of the MAC tour concept!!

- @Barry for Underrated Member!! one of the most chilled out people on this site but somehow always present and always blessing us with good taste

- @recklessdaughter for Best Taste!!

- @sparklrtrailrheaven for Nicest Member!! one of the absolute sweetest darlings on this site, like a lil slice of cherry pie :kiss2:

- @takeitdoen for Nicest and Hottest Member, of course! a heartthrob with a big heart!

there are countless others i nominated (pls dont think i didn't nominate you if i didn't mention you in this!) but these are just a few i wanted to bring to everyones attention :fabcat:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Boom Like That...Leak of the year....yup..yup :dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

omg now I'm so sorry I've ignored this website this year and made like 3 posts because THIS SEEM SO FUN but I can't contribute because I'm not caught up with all the new dramas, users etc.

anyways nominate me for "best user that deserves no nominations" I want a trophy too dammit

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just sent my votes! Super excited to see the nominees.

For your consideration...

PARADIXO

Lipsters Awards 2020

Worst Username

I realized I don't like my username. It's just 'Paradiso' with an X instead of an S, and I don't even know how I came up with it. It's tacky tbh but I'm so used to it I'll never change it.

Best Taste

Of course this is subjective, but I'll just leave my top 10 albums of 2020. If you think I have good taste, vote for me!

10. Jónsi - Shiver

9. Oneohtrix Point Never - Magic Oneohtrix Point Never

8. Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA

7. Sufjan Stevens - The Ascension

6. Eartheater - Phoenix: Flames Are Dew Upon My Skin

5. Salem - Fires In Heaven

4. The Strokes - The New Abnormal

3. Grimes - Miss Anthropocene

2. Kali Uchis - Sin Miedo (Del Amor y Otros Demonios)

1. Arca - KiCk i

Veteran Member

I've been in this forum for over 6 years! Never had a popularity peak but I served consistency :gclap:

Be My Daddy

I've shared the physical progress I made here.

Norman Fucking Rockwell Award

This year, I released my album Entelechy to positive reviews. I also put out a sleep music EP.

5 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Thank you so much for those nice words :wowcry:

Ily you deserve nicest member of the year,  if not Lipster of the  year. A true Lanaboards Legend !!!

////////

@ClampigirlI saw that you think that not many people are interested in updating your blog posts..but I actually miss your blog posts..I know that I didn't commented a lot but  I enjoyed your blog posts and I'm sure  many others too. Would be nice if you bring them back!! 

//// 

I hate to campaign for  myself but yeah  if you haven't voted yet  feel free to nominate me :heart:

Still haven't voted .. there are so many amazing members on here :

@lanadelrey  , @Lustformoney  ,@Clampigirl@gsnlp, @xxmissdaytonaxx@Nikogo@LemonadeHeavens , @Dragon , @past the bushes, @PatentLeatherDoOveris underrated,  @wild caged animal, @sweetcinnamoncherry, @majunnkie is delulu as well , @Yosemite , @UltraHeroin, @MAX DEL REY@takeitdoeniconic username  , @drugsdesire , @California@Joseblue12 , @Barry for best taste  & I'm pretty sure that I forgot some people.....I still think of you :kiss:

Oh and @Elle& @electra deserves some nominees too!!!

10 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you so much @takeitdoen for that lovely shoutout! <3 I really appreciate your contributions to this site, I think you’re an amazing voice of reason with a lot of intelligent ideas and you’re super articulate :flutter: legend behaviour :oprah:

and thank you @May Fucking Jailer for the lovely shoutout as well! You’re too kind :kiss:

I would also like to campaign for a few users! 

@LemonadeHeavens the way I voted for you for so many categories omg... :wowcry: queen :wub:. This user can always be found throughout the threads, always offering tidbits of information and sharing really insightful ideas. Not to mention - her music taste is IMPECCABLE! LB’s resident Lizzy Grant fanatic :wub: love her <3 LIPSTER OF THE YEAR <333

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco @wild caged animal you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

@drugsdesire @bel air roseyou guys are the coolest and really make the boards so much fun! I love the way you guys participate in the conversation around here and your whole vibe! It radiates through my screen lol - your usernames are also so euphonic and sound so good to the ear. Literary legends <3

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: @CHANEL #1 I love your edits so much - your cassette collection is to die for. Your style is so refined and has such a professional, sleek quality to it while also having so much character. You know how to serve a visual!

@DCooper @Pico Boulevard @recklessdaughter @rightofjupiter I love how you guys are so passionate about Lana’s work and how I can always discuss ideas so intellectually with you. I feel that your hearts are always in the right place and you guys are the kindest and most down to earth members here. You guys are some of my favourite members! <3 love you :kiss:

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that I may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

Thank you both! :kiss:

See y'all on Jan 4th w/ one of my best looks (saving the best for the 17th) :hype:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif