Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

Voted @domandapiano for underrated member cause your posts are elite and makes me laugh from time to time :wub:

Voted @IanadeIrey for biggest Lana stan (we know it's really Lana tho) :et:

Voted @Fart Deco for best username :oic:

Voted @Clampigirl for nicest member :xcry: cause you're always so positive and kind and it's a rarity on analboards

Voted @PARADIXO for daddy of the year :sluttybunny:how could I not??

aaaaand I can't remember who else I voted for but love ya'll :hype:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

time to get that coin ladies :hooker::hooker::hooker: in the words of the great Mae West "It is better to be looked over than overlooked"

idk how this quote applies but it's fancy. anyways. here's something to put lana's graphic design team to shame 

kraljicabenzinske.png

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A reminder that you can vote for me....I don't have a campaign strategy so pls forgive me 

Promise that I'll improve that til the next Awards

:understand::understand:vote:understand::understand:

/////

We need a Shanice , Sheridan , Shazam  & Shylvia Award - lipsters who are true heros,  our ray of light , lipsters who give us hope even in the darkest & messiest times :xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. There are some gems in here.

I don't align with any of the categories. I'll try to be bitchier next year. :godlaugh: 

You're bitchy enough. :lanahairflip:

12 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you so much @takeitdoen for that lovely shoutout! <3 I really appreciate your contributions to this site, I think you’re an amazing voice of reason with a lot of intelligent ideas and you’re super articulate :flutter: legend behaviour :oprah:

and thank you @May Fucking Jailer for the lovely shoutout as well! You’re too kind :kiss:

I would also like to campaign for a few users! 

@LemonadeHeavens the way I voted for you for so many categories omg... :wowcry: queen :wub:. This user can always be found throughout the threads, always offering tidbits of information and sharing really insightful ideas. Not to mention - her music taste is IMPECCABLE! LB’s resident Lizzy Grant fanatic :wub: love her <3 LIPSTER OF THE YEAR <333

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco @wild caged animal you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

@drugsdesire @bel air roseyou guys are the coolest and really make the boards so much fun! I love the way you guys participate in the conversation around here and your whole vibe! It radiates through my screen lol - your usernames are also so euphonic and sound so good to the ear. Literary legends <3

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: @CHANEL #1 I love your edits so much - your cassette collection is to die for. Your style is so refined and has such a professional, sleek quality to it while also having so much character. You know how to serve a visual!

@DCooper @Pico Boulevard @recklessdaughter @rightofjupiter I love how you guys are so passionate about Lana’s work and how I can always discuss ideas so intellectually with you. I feel that your hearts are always in the right place and you guys are the kindest and most down to earth members here. You guys are some of my favourite members! <3 love you :kiss:

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that I may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

WTFFF you’re actually the nicest person on this site ilysm ??

user@IanadeIrey arriving to sweep

23 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I don't align with any of the categories. I'll try to be bitchier next year. :godlaugh: 

Also, despite the running gag, I did not nominate @Terrence Loves Mefor Worst Taste because their taste is actually quite good. :dua:

status update award for you I thinks every other notification I get is from you ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 hours ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

love you girl :wub: dont tell anyone but i might have voted for you in some places as ur such a legend and ultimate boom like that stan

also if @conceptart47 @past the bushes @LemonadeHeavens arent nominated for anything some funky shit is happening and @Fart Deco for best username of course

i already forgot most of what i voted but my list was kind of iconic so whoever you are you're probably on it :party:

edit: also if you're voting for @IanadeIrey like i did, write it with two capital i's!! dont know if thats important for counting later on, but lanadelrey with L's is some other user :toofunny:

Sis ur too kind, obvi u will be on my list as well! I haven’t voted yet but I’ll probably submit my votes tonight :smile3:  Also the “two I’s” thing blew my mind, I was tryna tag her last night and she wouldn’t come up hahah:die:

12 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you so much @takeitdoen for that lovely shoutout! <3 I really appreciate your contributions to this site, I think you’re an amazing voice of reason with a lot of intelligent ideas and you’re super articulate :flutter: legend behaviour :oprah:

and thank you @May Fucking Jailer for the lovely shoutout as well! You’re too kind :kiss:

I would also like to campaign for a few users! 

@LemonadeHeavens the way I voted for you for so many categories omg... :wowcry: queen :wub:. This user can always be found throughout the threads, always offering tidbits of information and sharing really insightful ideas. Not to mention - her music taste is IMPECCABLE! LB’s resident Lizzy Grant fanatic :wub: love her <3 LIPSTER OF THE YEAR <333

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco @wild caged animal you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

@drugsdesire @bel air roseyou guys are the coolest and really make the boards so much fun! I love the way you guys participate in the conversation around here and your whole vibe! It radiates through my screen lol - your usernames are also so euphonic and sound so good to the ear. Literary legends <3

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: @CHANEL #1 I love your edits so much - your cassette collection is to die for. Your style is so refined and has such a professional, sleek quality to it while also having so much character. You know how to serve a visual!

@DCooper @Pico Boulevard @recklessdaughter @rightofjupiter I love how you guys are so passionate about Lana’s work and how I can always discuss ideas so intellectually with you. I feel that your hearts are always in the right place and you guys are the kindest and most down to earth members here. You guys are some of my favourite members! <3 love you :kiss:

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that I may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

Omg big same @lanadelrey ❤️❤️❤️??? thank you for these sweet words

aOaIzH2.gif

5 hours ago, baddisease said:

hey girl heyyyy! lol 

i also wanted to say, i want to tag everyone and make a lil comment for all youll guys but i feel like i’d leave someone out so just know i’m thinking of you all and hoping everyone gets a nomination somewhere!!! (:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, takeitdoen said:

Also, despite the running gag, I did not nominate @Terrence Loves Mefor Worst Taste because their taste is actually quite good. :dua:

thank you queen, just as its always been,

i will be happy to hand over my worst taste crown to another user this year if that's the case,

there are so many new users here with terrible taste and they need to be exposed

mbK53xg.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

16 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

I don't think SweetHenny deserves to be in that line-up and nomination, but thank you baby :kiss2: