Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

rooting for some of my favorites on here @LemonadeHeavens @IanadeIrey @Mer @conceptart47@DCooper @past the bushes @RormanNockwell @Paris Hilton @xxmissdaytonaxx @drugsdesire @boom like that @Clampigirl @HydroponicWeeds  :hype:

and everyone else of course!! i love lanaboards sm you all truly make it so enjoyable to be on here 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

rooting for some of my favorites on here @LemonadeHeavens @IanadeIrey @Mer @conceptart47@DCooper @past the bushes @RormanNockwell @Paris Hilton @xxmissdaytonaxx @drugsdesire @boom like that @Clampigirl @HydroponicWeeds  :hype:

and everyone else of course!! i love lanaboards sm you all truly make it so enjoyable to be on here 

thank you! you're someone i really enjoy seeing around, rooting for you as well! :spin: 

1 minute ago, new gods said:

Aww thanks :) you too!!! This year LB really became a fun place for me due to covid and I’m glad I’ve had the chance to interact with all of you guys <3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, new gods said:

Rooting for you henny and all of these beautiful, talented, artistic, hilarious, never the same lil peeps (RIP lil peep) 

:kiss2: :kiss2:

10 minutes ago, new gods said:

:wub: right back at you!!!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 minutes ago, new gods said:

oml tysm :trisha: If there was a nobody award I'd totally kill the category and walk down the carpet getting that award :hoe: 

Life was feeling tough ngl, but you and this whole community have really gotten me through it so thank you honestly to everyone and the boards :crai:

rooting for you too queen :heart:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, past the bushes said:

@DCooper, @Mer (crap I voted for Mer Boy :pout:), @bel air rose, @takeitdoen, @Clampigirl@wild caged animal, @daisy fresh bitch, @IanadeIrey, @LemonadeHeavens, @gsnlp, @conceptart47, @cherri, @Lustformoney, @boom like that, @RormanNockwell, @Paris Hilton, @electra I'm rooting for y'all :wink: 

(if I forgot you I'm rooting for you too :et:)

omg I didn't see this thank you legend :trisha: I voted for you in multiple categories but don't tell anyone :shh2: but thats if my votes without using commas still counted :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

4 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you so much @takeitdoen for that lovely shoutout! <3 I really appreciate your contributions to this site, I think you’re an amazing voice of reason with a lot of intelligent ideas and you’re super articulate :flutter: legend behaviour :oprah:

and thank you @May Fucking Jailer for the lovely shoutout as well! You’re too kind :kiss:

I would also like to campaign for a few users! 

@LemonadeHeavens the way I voted for you for so many categories omg... :wowcry: queen :wub:. This user can always be found throughout the threads, always offering tidbits of information and sharing really insightful ideas. Not to mention - her music taste is IMPECCABLE! LB’s resident Lizzy Grant fanatic :wub: love her <3 LIPSTER OF THE YEAR <333

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco @wild caged animal you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

@drugsdesire @bel air roseyou guys are the coolest and really make the boards so much fun! I love the way you guys participate in the conversation around here and your whole vibe! It radiates through my screen lol - your usernames are also so euphonic and sound so good to the ear. Literary legends <3

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: @CHANEL #1 I love your edits so much - your cassette collection is to die for. Your style is so refined and has such a professional, sleek quality to it while also having so much character. You know how to serve a visual!

@DCooper @Pico Boulevard @recklessdaughter @rightofjupiter I love how you guys are so passionate about Lana’s work and how I can always discuss ideas so intellectually with you. I feel that your hearts are always in the right place and you guys are the kindest and most down to earth members here. You guys are some of my favourite members! <3 love you :kiss:

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that I may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

Omg thank u legend:kiss: youre the best ily

6 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you so much @takeitdoen for that lovely shoutout! <3 I really appreciate your contributions to this site, I think you’re an amazing voice of reason with a lot of intelligent ideas and you’re super articulate :flutter: legend behaviour :oprah:

and thank you @May Fucking Jailer for the lovely shoutout as well! You’re too kind :kiss:

I would also like to campaign for a few users! 

@LemonadeHeavens the way I voted for you for so many categories omg... :wowcry: queen :wub:. This user can always be found throughout the threads, always offering tidbits of information and sharing really insightful ideas. Not to mention - her music taste is IMPECCABLE! LB’s resident Lizzy Grant fanatic :wub: love her <3 LIPSTER OF THE YEAR <333

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco @wild caged animal you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

@drugsdesire @bel air roseyou guys are the coolest and really make the boards so much fun! I love the way you guys participate in the conversation around here and your whole vibe! It radiates through my screen lol - your usernames are also so euphonic and sound so good to the ear. Literary legends <3

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: @CHANEL #1 I love your edits so much - your cassette collection is to die for. Your style is so refined and has such a professional, sleek quality to it while also having so much character. You know how to serve a visual!

@DCooper @Pico Boulevard @recklessdaughter @rightofjupiter I love how you guys are so passionate about Lana’s work and how I can always discuss ideas so intellectually with you. I feel that your hearts are always in the right place and you guys are the kindest and most down to earth members here. You guys are some of my favourite members! <3 love you :kiss:

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that I may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

Thank you so much for those nice words :wowcry:

Ily you deserve nicest member of the year,  if not Lipster of the  year. A true Lanaboards Legend !!!

////////

@ClampigirlI saw that you think that not many people are interested in updating your blog posts..but I actually miss your blog posts..I know that I didn't commented a lot but  I enjoyed your blog posts and I'm sure  many others too. Would be nice if you bring them back!! 

//// 

I hate to campaign for  myself but yeah  if you haven't voted yet  feel free to nominate me :heart:

Still haven't voted .. there are so many amazing members on here :

@lanadelrey  , @Lustformoney  ,@Clampigirl@gsnlp, @xxmissdaytonaxx@Nikogo@LemonadeHeavens , @Dragon , @past the bushes, @PatentLeatherDoOveris underrated,  @wild caged animal, @sweetcinnamoncherry, @majunnkie is delulu as well , @Yosemite , @UltraHeroin, @MAX DEL REY@takeitdoeniconic username  , @drugsdesire , @California@Joseblue12 , @Barry for best taste  & I'm pretty sure that I forgot some people.....I still think of you :kiss:

Oh and @Elle& @electra deserves some nominees too!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

this thread is so wholesome:xcry: voted for all of my besties from team delulu and many more @IanadeIrey @Pico Boulevard @gsnlp @sweetcinnamoncherry @Nikogo @wild caged animal @Clampigirl @past the bushes @electra @LemonadeHeavens @Joseblue12 @California and many more but i have a really bad memory so forgive me for not tagging everyone:beyonce:

Thanks to @Lustformoney @picoboulevard and @lanadelrey (idk why can’t I tag you) for remembering me ❤️ You’re my favorite users too, and @sweetcinnamoncherry @AFFA @LemonadeHeavens @wild caged animal @past the bushes @majunnkie @Nikogo and the other users who make this forum really active, funny and welcoming without any toxicity <3 I genuinely love you all and appreciate almost all of you 

0YnL0Kf.gif

Thanks for the nominations, you guys. :’)

@Pico Boulevard I’m gonna write a final blog post this holiday and summarize things that have happened and then I’ll let it go to the grave for a while, but thanks for reading. :’)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Thanks for the nominations, you guys. :’)

@Pico Boulevard I’m gonna write a final blog post this holiday and summarize things that have happened and then I’ll let it go to the grave for a while, but thanks for reading. :’)

Hoping that it will raise from the death sometime next year :) but if you need a break from it/ don't want to do it anymore it's totally fine 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

Thanks to @Lustformoney @picoboulevard and @lanadelrey (idk why can’t I tag you) for remembering me ❤️ You’re my favorite users too, and @sweetcinnamoncherry @AFFA @LemonadeHeavens @wild caged animal @past the bushes @majunnkie @Nikogo and the other users who make this forum really active, funny and welcoming without any toxicity <3 I genuinely love you all and appreciate almost all of you 

omg that is so sweet, thank you :trisha:

idk how this thread works but @gsnlp @Lustformoney @Nikogo @wild caged animal @sweetcinnamoncherry @xxmissdaytonaxx @drugsdesire @IanadeIrey thank you for keeping the cocc thread positive, entertaining and juicy - I’m active in that thread only, basically. @Terrence Loves Me the one w the best grimes profile pics always :legend: and @PatentLeatherDoOver for just being overall nice and positive and kind - and if your profile pic is you, then PatentLeatherDoMEPLEASE :really::smile2:

i am so sorry if i left anyone out whose posts i interact with regularly, it’s so hard to keep track of yall but I really appreciate you. thank you guys :kiss2:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

@new gods @IanadeIrey @Pico Boulevard  @AFFA

you guys are the sweetest thank you so much for mentioning me :oprah: i really wasn't expecting that, so much love to you guys!! 

all of my favorite members have already been mentioned and honestly it's rare for me to find a member that i don't vibe with because everyone on here is so cool and funny, but here are my favorites !!!! <3 

@IanadeIrey @RormanNockwell @Nikogo @Nobody @Terrence Loves Me @xxmissdaytonaxx @wild caged animal @gsnlp @LemonadeHeavens @ArtDecoDelRey  @AFFA@Clampigirl @takeitdoen @Pico Boulevard @electra @MAX DEL REY @Lustformoney 

@cinnamongirI @past the bushes  @sweetcinnamoncherry 

i remember being a guest and lurking on lb and seeing your guys' posts and i was always so anxious to join, but you guys really are like a big family <3 love you guys so much