Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

I don't want to say who I voted for but I will however say I voted for @SweetHenny for Clown of the Year after the injustice of last years robbery :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I don't want to say who I voted for but I will however say I voted for @SweetHenny for Clown of the Year after the injustice of last years robbery :oprah3:

Some gal named Lana Del Rey snatched it from me last year, I'm keeping an eye out for that hoe this time around :dua: (Thank you for voting for me baby :wub:)

I feel so annoying coming back to this thread because I keep forgetting so many people omg :bye: BUT!

@lamms you are such an intelligent human being and I love the energy you bring to the forum! You are such a gem and I always love hearing what you have to say :kiss:@stupidapartmentcomplex @Venice Peach @HighbytheSea I love your guys’ support and enthusiasm on this forum - especially in the COTCC thread, it’s so refreshing and really helps keep the positivity up, especially in times as crazy as these! So thank you so much <3

To further avoid my redundancy and forgetfulness, I just wanna say that I love all my friends on here and that if we’ve interacted, your presence is much appreciated! Thank you all so much for your kindness and I hope I can extend the same!! :wub:

@IanadeIrey (fans self) i am not worthy!!! Thank you miss, these boards would be a darker place without you, framing that post!! I....straight up I am so grateful for you all, I feel like I have family when I'm on here, and the times aren't so blue for a moment. Also these were SO MUCH fun but lord did i have to go through all my history to make sure i didn't forget anyone epic :) :)

7 hours ago, MAX DEL REY said:

There needs to be Pulitzer category! @xxmissdaytonaxx should get some recognition for her beautiful and thoughtful formal report about mental health stigma & fandom culture! :wub:

omggg thank you so much!!! you're too sweet! :heart:

i got an A+ on that report by the way!! :brows:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

On 12/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, IanadeIrey said:

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

omgggg queen!!! you're literally the sweetest and kindest member on the boards. i appreciate all the love and support. i look forward to your amazing edits and album roll-out theories. you're forever an iconic member. :wub:

23 hours ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Definitely thinking of you along with @takeitdoen, @xxmissdaytonaxx, @LemonadeHeavens, @DCooper and @99centlips for nicest members in and out of LB! :wub:

max, you already know you're da bestest. thank you for helping me with my college project and helping get together the gaming w lanaboards discord. we deff gotta play among us again asap. :kiss:

19 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Still haven't voted .. there are so many amazing members on here :

@lanadelrey  , @Lustformoney  ,@Clampigirl@gsnlp, @xxmissdaytonaxx@Nikogo@LemonadeHeavens , @Dragon , @past the bushes, @PatentLeatherDoOveris underrated,  @wild caged animal, @sweetcinnamoncherry, @majunnkie is delulu as well , @Yosemite , @UltraHeroin, @MAX DEL REY@takeitdoeniconic username  , @drugsdesire , @California@Joseblue12 , @Barry for best taste  & I'm pretty sure that I forgot some people.....I still think of you :kiss:

Oh and @Elle& @electra deserves some nominees too!!!

hi miss pico, thank you for keeping the chemtrails thread 100% entertaining. you're doing amazing sweetie. :spin:

17 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

all of my favorite members have already been mentioned and honestly it's rare for me to find a member that i don't vibe with because everyone on here is so cool and funny, but here are my favorites !!!! <3 

@IanadeIrey @RormanNockwell @Nikogo @Nobody @Terrence Loves Me @xxmissdaytonaxx @wild caged animal @gsnlp @LemonadeHeavens @ArtDecoDelRey  @AFFA@Clampigirl @takeitdoen @Pico Boulevard @electra @MAX DEL REY @Lustformoney 

@cinnamongirI @past the bushes  @sweetcinnamoncherry 

i remember being a guest and lurking on lb and seeing your guys' posts and i was always so anxious to join, but you guys really are like a big family <3 love you guys so much

ahhh this made me smile so hard!! i'm so thankful for you and for everyone here, i'm glad i can make your days here on the boards! :kiss2:

miss born to lose

23 hours ago, new gods said:

rooting for some of my favorites on here @LemonadeHeavens @IanadeIrey @Mer @conceptart47@DCooper @past the bushes @RormanNockwell @Paris Hilton @xxmissdaytonaxx @drugsdesire @boom like that @Clampigirl @HydroponicWeeds  :hype:

and everyone else of course!! i love lanaboards sm you all truly make it so enjoyable to be on here 

omgg thank you for the support. i cant believe i have so many members here to call friends. imma go cry tears of happiness now. :wub:

miss born to lose

@Say Yes to Heaven I did mine

Thank you to everyone who has mentioned me :heart: I'm not gonna do a list because I will forget people and feel bad, but if you're in my follower cult then you know I love you and even if you're not I probably love you, too.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

Another suggestion for categories for next year: best profile picture ( @May made me think of this)

WHY would my profile pic be the one to make you think of this :rip: 

RVhKIwP.gif

10 hours ago, gsnlp said:

can you please explain how is the ceremony going to work?

On the day of the ceremony, everyone will gather in this thread, dressed up to the max (or to the min lol) to walk down the red carpet, and then SYTH, Lad or someone else in charge of the event usually hands out the awards one by one/three at a time. It’s a fun event, especially if many of us are present! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 12/19/2020 at 8:20 PM, IanadeIrey said:

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: 

On 12/19/2020 at 8:23 PM, past the bushes said:

Just voted! :dua:

I didn't see her being mentioned here but @cherri deserves some recognition for her amazing art! She has a thread with some of it and I definitely think she's really talented :oprah3:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, some quick reminder that @MaskQueRaid, @RafaelSolimaXx and Maggie are the most iconic banned members of this year :ma:

omg coming onto lb and seeing these in my notification box :krylie: MY HEARRTTTTT :lange:

Thank you guys :crying4::heart: !!! for always being so sweet to me :wub:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

On 12/20/2020 at 6:20 AM, drugsdesire said:

@new gods @IanadeIrey @Pico Boulevard  @AFFA

you guys are the sweetest thank you so much for mentioning me :oprah: i really wasn't expecting that, so much love to you guys!! 

all of my favorite members have already been mentioned and honestly it's rare for me to find a member that i don't vibe with because everyone on here is so cool and funny, but here are my favorites !!!! <3 

@IanadeIrey @RormanNockwell @Nikogo @Nobody @Terrence Loves Me @xxmissdaytonaxx @wild caged animal @gsnlp @LemonadeHeavens @ArtDecoDelRey  @AFFA@Clampigirl @takeitdoen @Pico Boulevard @electra @MAX DEL REY @Lustformoney 

@cinnamongirI @past the bushes  @sweetcinnamoncherry 

i remember being a guest and lurking on lb and seeing your guys' posts and i was always so anxious to join, but you guys really are like a big family <3 love you guys so much

On 12/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you so much @takeitdoen for that lovely shoutout! <3 I really appreciate your contributions to this site, I think you’re an amazing voice of reason with a lot of intelligent ideas and you’re super articulate :flutter: legend behaviour :oprah:

and thank you @May Fucking Jailer for the lovely shoutout as well! You’re too kind :kiss:

I would also like to campaign for a few users! 

@LemonadeHeavens the way I voted for you for so many categories omg... :wowcry: queen :wub:. This user can always be found throughout the threads, always offering tidbits of information and sharing really insightful ideas. Not to mention - her music taste is IMPECCABLE! LB’s resident Lizzy Grant fanatic :wub: love her <3 LIPSTER OF THE YEAR <333

@past the bushes @conceptart47 @Nikogo @Fart Deco @wild caged animal you guys just joined the boards this year but it feels like ages with how easy and enriching it is to discuss things with you guys! I think you guys bring the best energy all around and you guys are some of my favs around here. Absolute legends <3

@Elle @electra - not only are you ladies so beautiful (Lipster *Mommies of the Year :brows:) but your dedication to Lana is inspiring - I really love seeing your collections and it warms my heart to see kind and knowledgeable fans like you two who are able to offer so much insight on Lana and spread joy with your presence. <3 

@xxmissdaytonaxx love this girl - she is the best and is down for anything and everything; from being delusional in the COTCC thread to bringing us such much-needed realism, to even including us in her AMAZING journalism - this girl brings the best energy and knows how to have fun and contribute meaningfully to the conversation. <3 

@drugsdesire @bel air roseyou guys are the coolest and really make the boards so much fun! I love the way you guys participate in the conversation around here and your whole vibe! It radiates through my screen lol - your usernames are also so euphonic and sound so good to the ear. Literary legends <3

@cherri @CHANEL #1 love your guys’ art! @cherri your paintings are GORGEOUS and your style is so incredibly and uniquely you, I love it so much <3 talent unmatched :oprah: @CHANEL #1 I love your edits so much - your cassette collection is to die for. Your style is so refined and has such a professional, sleek quality to it while also having so much character. You know how to serve a visual!

@DCooper @Pico Boulevard @recklessdaughter @rightofjupiter I love how you guys are so passionate about Lana’s work and how I can always discuss ideas so intellectually with you. I feel that your hearts are always in the right place and you guys are the kindest and most down to earth members here. You guys are some of my favourite members! <3 love you :kiss:

@new gods @cinnamongirI @Lustformoney @MAX DEL REY @gsnlp @VioletBunny @RormanNockwell @takeitdoen @May Fucking Jailer @Dominikx4 @Yosemite @Doll Harlow @UltraHeroin @HydroponicWeeds @Paris Hilton @sweetcinnamoncherry and anyone else who I’m such a fan of on here that I may have forgotten - love your contributions to this site and really love the insight you bring to the conversation regarding our favourite artist! <33

Forgot to say thank you to everyone who has mentioned me! I was so awkward when I first started to become more active, and looking back it now it's so embarrassing. But never  in a million years did I ever think I would be so engaged in a fan site. Even when I'm at my lowest, I'm actively posting on LB and making loads of new friends.This past year has been tragic and the only thing keeping my mind off of negative thoughts is LB, not to mention the No Context Lanaboards thread being one of my favorites. So thank you to everyone who has been so nice, sending lots of love :kiss:

and yes I'll finish my votes soon :hype: