Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

had like 60 pages to catch up on but stopped after seeing @Mash Tragic's mash potato dress :wowcry:uwu.gif congrats to everyone!! 💖💖💖 special shout out to "i won't not fuck you the fuck up. period" for its healing properties, bikini gold for trying her best giphy.gif@Surf Noir for being such a force of nature, @Elle for being so preternaturally powerful in like every aspect, @IanadeIrey bc i truly treasure every word u ever say, and @prettywhenimhigh @PatentLeatherDoOver @Venice Peach @Mer @paris texas @The Stargirl Pinky @honeybadger @BartenderDeco @Fever @Fingertips @baddisease @palemoonbaby @GeminiLanaFan @American Whore @Pretty On The Indide @NikoGo @boom like that @hotshot2am @Deadly Nightshade @DCooper @your dealer @TrashMagiq @West Coast @Psychedelic Pussy @fishtails @shadesofcrazyforyou @shady @ChaoticLipster @Sportscruiser @Cherry Blossom @stupidapartmentcomplex @Terrence Loves Me @Elina @Jojo @That Venice Bitch @Crimson and Clover @sparklrtrailrheaven @Ocean Boulevard @lanasbottom @drugsdesire @Beautiful Loser @ShadesOfFool @SoftwareUpgrade @sourheart @For K @Super Movie @rightofjupiter @Rorman Nockwell @lilac heaven @Big Star @burthday kake @mssainttropez @boom like that @revadece and my BABIES @COCC and @YourGirl666 <3 and sm more im sure! could not stop adding users  once i started lol bc u are actually all my favourite lipsters :trisha: and so individually important and fun and make this site feel like a holiday uwu.gif 

heart.pngTQpGW5I.jpg

ily2 bestie zKt51OU.gifzKt51OU.gifzKt51OU.gif

truly actually one of my favorites on this site that keeps me going SNoC2OP.gif hugs and kisses :typewriter:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

had like 60 pages to catch up on but stopped after seeing @Mash Tragic's mash potato dress :wowcry:uwu.gif congrats to everyone!! 💖💖💖 special shout out to "i won't not fuck you the fuck up. period" for its healing properties, bikini gold for trying her best giphy.gif@Surf Noir for being such a force of nature, @Elle for being so preternaturally powerful in like every aspect, @IanadeIrey bc i truly treasure every word u ever say, and @prettywhenimhigh @PatentLeatherDoOver @Venice Peach @Mer @paris texas @The Stargirl Pinky @honeybadger @BartenderDeco @Fever @Fingertips @baddisease @palemoonbaby @GeminiLanaFan @American Whore @Pretty On The Indide @NikoGo @boom like that @hotshot2am @Deadly Nightshade @DCooper @your dealer @TrashMagiq @West Coast @Psychedelic Pussy @fishtails @shadesofcrazyforyou @shady @ChaoticLipster @Sportscruiser @Cherry Blossom @stupidapartmentcomplex @Terrence Loves Me @Elina @Jojo @That Venice Bitch @Crimson and Clover @sparklrtrailrheaven @Ocean Boulevard @lanasbottom @drugsdesire @Beautiful Loser @ShadesOfFool @SoftwareUpgrade @sourheart @For K @Super Movie @rightofjupiter @Rorman Nockwell @lilac heaven @Big Star @burthday kake @mssainttropez @boom like that @revadece and my BABIES @COCC and @YourGirl666 <3 and sm more im sure! could not stop adding users  once i started lol bc u are actually all my favourite lipsters :trisha: and so individually important and fun and make this site feel like a holiday uwu.gif 

heart.pngTQpGW5I.jpg

Love you 🥰 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

heart.pngTQpGW5I.jpg

LOVE YOU :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i also don't get how serene queen won leak of the decade? it's a great song, but it really should've been something like fine china or life is beautiful, songs that we've waited for years, i remember when life is beautiful leaked, this entire forum had a collective collapse :defeated: it was the most elusive and coveted song of all, so many of them were, but now we have a lot of them (i talk to jesus, living legend, wild one, life is beautiful, unidentified flying bill, crazy for you, etc.) it's a little bittersweet :wowcry: earthquakes and pink champagne, here we come! :et: :smile: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

heart.pngTQpGW5I.jpg

beautiful message w the most beautifulllllllll people :wub:

i love u all :party:

heart.pngTQpGW5I.jpg

Thank you so much miss Alison by Slowdive!  :krylie:

heart.pngTQpGW5I.jpg

THANK YOU SM FOR THE MENTION!! :trisha: <3 it feels great knowing i’m at least a lil relevant on the forum

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

:wub:

the only thing i used the blogs for was to list my CDs and LPs :um3:

i know i wasnt gonna win based off of that :lmaoney:

girl I MADE A POST THAT COULDVE GOTTEN ME CANCELLED :thumb: you could win next year for sure 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, American Whore said:

girl I MADE A POST THAT COULDVE GOTTEN ME CANCELLED :thumb: you could win next year for sure 

you werent present for my one comment i made about a year ago :eek3:

id rather not revisit but i think what i said might have been worse than whatever you said :eek3:

16 hours ago, past the bushes said:

breaking news: @Elle was seen leaving the venue with all her awards yelling nyvt6cX.png:coffee:

Lol, anyone know what that was in reference to?

9 minutes ago, The Siren said:

you werent present for my one comment i made about a year ago :eek3:

I mean you made a comment last night, Saying a certain song was overrated…

giphy.gif

IMG-3521.jpg

12 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Elle, leak who voted for serene queen, I’d just like to have a chat with ‘em. :oprah3:

why do you have such a burning hatred of serene queen

i mean i didn't vote for it but i don't see anything wrong with it winning :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif