Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The collapse when everyone finds out I was the zodiac killer all along 

the collapse when you leak zodiac with that reveal :dance4:

this is my commitment, my modern manifesto, i'm doin it for all of us

/s

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

44 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The collapse when everyone finds out I was the zodiac killer all along 

why be a zodiac killer when you can be a zodiac leaker :dua:

congrats to all the nominees!!:party:  some of these are tough to choose from, but the noms are well deserved :wub: :gclap:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

the embach sweep :thumb3: well deserved tho!!

congrats to all that got nominated! :kiss:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

congrats to all the nominees all well deserved!!! :party:

i better see y'all vote for lustforlife, pink champagne and a&w :wub:

7 hours ago, Elle said:

53402266813_30e9aac812_o.png

If LanaBoards had a dating app, who would be your super like? Who has you drooling in the Pictures of You thread? The Be My Daddy Award - for Hottest Member is to honour the hottest of the hot, whether you’re a daddy, mommy, or sexy enby.

@Elle

@Mer

@mssainttropez

@one time beauty queen

@PARADIXO

ME?:trisha2: im fully shocked gen like.. who needs their eyes checked? LOL BUT NO fr thats sweet thankyouuuu i never woulda thought  :aw:

I woke up and I'm shocked, 8 NOMINATIONS!??!?! :trisha: I definitely did not deserve that many nominations, I'm so shocked what the hell. Thank you so much for your support, I'm speechless. Thank you so much for your warm welcome, I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss3:

url%5D

Congratulations everyone for all the nominations!!  :wubna:

And thank you all so much for nominating me TWICE! :shock:  

I haven't been on LanaBoards for long and haven't made nearly as much impact as some legendary New Members ( @Embach, looking at you, I'm predicting a clean sweep :worship:), so it means a lot to even be nominated for anything! 

Anyway I may put up another campaign post later for Best New Member and Big Eyes Award for Best Artist because I have to fight for the things I hold dear (winning an award at the Lipsters), to forget the things I fear (losing at the Lipsters), but until then please vote for me :wub::legend:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

27 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Congratulations everyone for all the nominations!!  :wubna:

And thank you all so much for nominating me TWICE! :shock:  

I haven't been on LanaBoards for long and haven't made nearly as much impact as some legendary New Members ( @Embach, looking at you, I'm predicting a clean sweep :worship:), so it means a lot to even be nominated for anything! 

Anyway I may put up another campaign post later for Best New Member and Big Eyes Award for Best Artist because I have to fight for the things I hold dear (winning an award at the Lipsters), to forget the things I fear (losing at the Lipsters), but until then please vote for me :wub::legend:

9 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

I can't compete against Embach.....but y'all should still vote for me :tongue:

PLEASE EVERYBODY VOTE FOR @honeymooncd & @The Sun Also Rises!!!!!!

url%5D

10 hours ago, Elle said:

53402400629_9eefdd8777_o.png

Thank you all so much to everyone who submitted nominations, and thank you for being patient with me while I tallied them up! The top 5 nominees for each category have now been determined, so I am pleased to announce that voting is NOW OPEN from today until January 12th at 12am ET. The official awards ceremony will take place on Saturday, January 13th - so clear your calendars for the festivities! 

Below, you will see a list of this year's 35 categories and a brief description of what each award entails. For this voting period, please visit the link below and vote your favourite of the 5 nominees in each category that you wish to see take home the award. (*Note: Once you submit your votes, please comment that you have done so or DM @admin as only one voting ballot is permitted per member, and this ensures that nominations are submitted fairly.)

You all have a little over a week to submit your votes. I have not made it mandatory for every field to be completed, and although it is highly encouraged that you try to submit votes for each category, I have done this so all feel comfortable submitting votes even if you aren't familiar enough with our member base to vote for every category. Also, for those who wish to be voted for, please feel free to continue your campaigns below, or campaign for other members you think deserve some awards!

SUBMIT YOUR VOTES HERE

and the nominees are...

53402400274_59e17d8873_o.png

Even without our notorious “Time Online” tracker that is now but a distant memory, at this point I’m sure we all can recognise who our most recent visitors are! The Most Active award will be bestowed upon the member that frequently blesses us with their posts. Also thanks for boosting our AdSense revenue xx

@Embach

@Surf Noir

@taco truck

@That Venice Bitch

@Veinsineon

53402077641_f308c64ff1_o.png

Sometimes a thought isn’t worth a thread post, and that’s okay! The recipient of the Status Updater award is the one who makes the best use out of our Status Update feature to let us know their thoughts for the day, their favourite new tunes, their drunken rambles, and the like. (& with the abundance of new random threads being created, I thank the ones who utilise this feature when appropriate instead.)

@Elle

@Embach

@honeymooncd

@Mer

@Surf Noir

53402400359_b8c89eb4ff_o.png

Whether it be a Lana reference or pun, an iconic song title, or just a purely imaginative name, we all have that one member whose name makes us smile, and the Best Username award is for that special someone.

@lizzyology

@mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime

@Stoned Mary in the Garden

@Surf Noir

@Veinsineon

53402267098_ab1c3987d4_o.png

For Worst Username... well.. we will just assume your first option was already taken.

@CoochieSwirlC

@fl0r1dakil0s

@lanaismamom

@Nectar Of The Puss

@Psychedelic Pussy

53402077351_57e61e5f94_o.png

Our first new award for this year's ceremony - and one I can't believe we didn't already have! Members are allowed to creatively express themselves through their profile picture, and our new Best Profile Picture award will honour our favourites. Whether it be a beautiful photograph of Lana, an image of their lovely self, another iconic artist, a stunning artwork, or just an aesthetically pleasing image, let's show some love to the little square images we all associate our members with.

@Elle

@prettywhenimhigh

@Psychedelic Pussy

@Veinsineon

@watercolor eyes

53402266798_d1ceecb8bf_o.png

With the best must come with the worst. To oppose the previous award, our new Worst Profile Picture award will honour the profile images that give us all a little jumpscare when we see them. Perhaps it's time for a change.

@111

@Americen Whore

@ivory almond

@Nectar

@The Stargirl Pinky

53402077356_4299bb9e68_o.png

The Best Taste award is to honour the member who is the embodiment of true taste. Let’s discuss this – they’re disgusting, you’re delicious.

@Embach

@Mer

@Surf Noir

@taco truck

@Veinsineon

53402508235_f658104090_o.png

Well, you can’t agree with everyone. Opposite from our previous award, the Worst Taste award is for the one whose opinions leave others questioning. We’re sorry, but we still love you anyway.  

@baddisease

@Jared

@Lindsay Lohan

@Terrence Loves Me

@Xenoblade 3

53402077441_9c4e4dee1c_o.png

This award is reserved for our own America’s Sweetheart who always keeps it sugary sweet. Let’s show our appreciation for those who make LanaBoards an enjoyable place to be with the Nicest Member award.

@Elle

@Embach

@fishtails

@taco truck

@Surf Noir

53402400164_fd7d9c3e70_o.png

No negativity on this site, thank u. But it happens sometimes. This award is for our feisty pitbull who has no shame in digging their claws in every now and then. Take your Rudest Member award and then maybe chill out.

@111

@barttttender

@Fingertips

@Strangelove

@Xenoblade 3

53402266868_3dd53cc8ba_o.png

Old is gold. This award is to honour our member who has continued to come back year after year despite the madness, the one who has become truly embedded within LanaBoards culture. Give a salute as we honour our favourite LanaBoards veteran with the Veteran Member award.

(Note: Only accounts who have joined before August 2018 are eligible for this award)

@111

@Elle

@HeadBitch

@PARADIXO

@Veinsineon

53402077461_1ca2d2b063_o.png

Old may be gold, but new can be diamonds! The Best New Member award is for our favourite new face, who thankfully hasn’t been scared away yet. We hope you stick around.

(Note: Only accounts who have joined after August 2022 are eligible for this award) 

@Black to Blue

@Embach

@honeymooncd

@Lanaparadiserey

@The Sun Also Rises

53402266873_333a3f35fb_o.png

Everybody loves an underdog. The Underrated Member award is for the member who you feel doesn’t get enough credit around here and deserves their flowers. We won’t let you die an underdog in vain.

@hotshot2am

@Lanaparadiserey

@lizzyology

@southbeachswing

@stupidapartmentcomplex

53402077481_e7e3ca7922_o.png

Though I truly resent this award each year, at this point it has become tradition. As our member graveyard grows slowly but surely each year, the Best Banned Member award is to honour someone who is no longer here with us due to their own naughtiness. Perhaps a legend in their own right, pour out a drink for our fallen sisters with this award. (in b4 it’s all the same person in 5 different variants.)

@lanaswildflowers

@lustforlife

@May

@shadesofloveduthenandnow

@the ocean

53401151722_d3fee0a249_o.png

The Most Missed Sis award is for someone who isn't necessarily a banned member, but for one who hasn't been around for awhile. Who do you miss seeing? Who do you want to have their comeback era? Let them know through this award. (Don’t let former user May gaslight you into thinking they’re dead though.)

@American Bottom

@BlackoutZone

@COCC

@Louise

@Tana Mongeau

53402077546_ecdbdff999_o.png

Whether it be because of their huge Lana collection, their knowledge of Lana’s life history, their frequency at live shows, or just their general massive appreciation for Lana, the Biggest Stan award will honour the true ride or die (bitch.)

@Elle

@Embach

@lizzyology

@Surf Noir

@That Venice Bitch

53402508395_09e4e2ddd2_o.png

“When will people be over her? I am a Hater.” Although this is a whole forum dedicated to Lana herself, we do have those members who give her a hard time, and that’s why I cross my fingers that Lana doesn’t visit here too often. Although I don’t endorse the hatred, perhaps the Biggest Lana Hater award can give a little hint-hint nudge-nudge to ease off… or just add more fuel to the fire.

@barttttender

@Jared

@Lustformoney

@Terrence Loves Me

@Xenoblade 3

53402266983_f78fcee5e8_o.png

Although this is a Lana forum, we have plenty of members who are here solely for our entertainment section, which makes up a huge portion of our site. So, who’s your favourite Angel? Your favourite Little Ferrari? Your favourite Diamond? Your favourite Crybaby? Your favourite Kuchi? The Hybrid Fan award is our special thanks to a member who continues to visit, even if Lana isn’t their primary reason for their stay. Everyone is welcome a seat at the table.

@Mer

@SoftwareUpgrade

@The Siren

@TrashMagiq

@XCX Archivist

53401151832_cb6ce95cce_o.png

It’s no doubt that LanaBoards can be a war zone, and this award is for the member who always tries to keep the peace. Whether it be a moderator or an unofficial officer, let’s honour the member who walks into the depth of the fire to put out the flames with the Peace Keeper award. I’ll also be taking note of these nominees as possible future mods, or those mods who deserve an extra pat on the back. Appreciate ya.

@Elle

@fishtails
@NikoGo

@That Venice Bitch

@ultrabanisters 

53402267083_9471a7ea79_o.png

The Attention Whore award is to give a gentle nudge that this place is in fact LanaBoards, not ____Boards. No disrespect here, just honesty.

@111

@ivory almond

@Strangelove

@Wait For Life

@Xenoblade 3

53402400049_06fc65b3e0_o.png

LanaBoards houses so much talent within our member base, and the Big Eyes Award - for Best Artist honours our true artists – whether it be for their physical or digital art, we truly have so much talent here. Will also be taking notes for future site theme design help xx

@daylight nightmare

@Embach

@kallumlavigne

@templeoflana

@The Sun Also Rises

53402266758_8c4067d9a0_o.png

We have talent of all kinds here, including those who are masters of audio art! Whose remixes have tricked you into believing a demo of a Lana song leaked on the site that shall not be named? Who do you wish will be Lana’s next core producer? Let them know with the Jack Anti-noff Award - for Best Audio Artist, and perhaps you could rival Mr. Antonoff for production credits on LDR10. 

@Actor

@bigspender

@ivory almond

@plastiscguy

@Veinsineon

53402266813_30e9aac812_o.png

If LanaBoards had a dating app, who would be your super like? Who has you drooling in the Pictures of You thread? The Be My Daddy Award - for Hottest Member is to honour the hottest of the hot, whether you’re a daddy, mommy, or sexy enby.

@Elle

@Mer

@mssainttropez

@one time beauty queen

@PARADIXO

53402077406_023e3d1290_o.png

As I do have to pay extra to keep the Blog section alive, you bet damn well I’m going to honour the members who actually use it. Perhaps the Self-Loathing Poet Award - for Best Blogger may even inspire others to make their life their poetry, aside from their lovemaking being their legacy (or whatever you like to post in there.)

@kraljicabenzinske

@Mer

@Pretty On The Indide

@The Siren

@williamprb

53402077516_78c9f481d5_o.png

Whether it be someone who has a meltdown over every single Lana notification or just simply cannot hold themselves back from falling apart all over the boards letting their head spin like a ballerina, the Queen of Disaster Award - for Biggest Drama Queen is for them. A little extra dramatics never hurt anyone. Most of the time.

@111

@CandyRaye

@ivory almond

@Strangelove

@the ocean

53402267013_86984dd0cf_o.png

Which member’s posts give you continuous war flashbacks, the same kind of feeling you get whenever you see a picture of a typewritten message posted on IG? The Q.F.T.C Award - for Most Problematic Member is for them, and I hope their own QFTC proclamation awaits.

@111

@ivory almond

@Strangelove

@wilting daisy

@Xenoblade 3

53402077566_f606e73907_o.png

Perhaps this is a member who is no stranger to the mod queue or one that maybe you think deserves to have their unhinged posts moderated before public view. (Disclaimer that the winner of the Mod Queue Award - for Most Annoying Member award will not actually receive mod queue for it lol. At least not yet, anyway.)

@ivory almond

@Jared

@lanaismamom

@Strangelove

@Xenoblade 3

53401151517_195af57ab4_o.png

As Lana proclaimed at the 2015 Golden Globes Awards, “Well, I love drama!” Whether it be site-related drama or Lana-related drama, there is never a dry day in the Lana Fandom. The Drama of the Year award is for the little extra spice within the fandom that took the cake this year.

Note: Please only nominate drama related to Lana or LanaBoards. Do not nominate any off-site drama, even if it involved our members.

Multiple Accounts Thread leading to the ban of @shadesofloveduthenandnow& @wilting daisy

@ivory almond's fake A&W lyrics on Musixmatch

@Quincy vs @CandyRaye in the Mental Health Thread

"Unreleased Syndrome" - a @Strangelove conspiracy

@That Venice Bitch's "The Miss Daytona Collection" getting taken down

53402400194_90c05e6227_o.png

Every year, there is always one certain thread that gives us that lust for life that keeps this site alive. The Thread of the Year award is to honour that thread and all the chaos and wonderfulness that ensued within it. We wouldn’t be without it.

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread

It was all a lie... exposing Lana Del Rey

Multiple Accounts Thread

Who's the Ultimate Insider?

53402508205_4e84a5067f_o.png

Though a controversial topic at times, leaks are undoubtedly a part of Lana stan culture, and we had quite a bountiful year this year! Which locked-away masterpiece that broke away from its chains wowed you this year? Whether it be a song we had been counting down the days for or a complete surprise, it’s only right that we honour these previously hidden gems with the Leak of the Year award.

Come With Me

Cry Kill Die

Hollywood's Dead (Final Version)

Madly

Pink Champagne

53401151587_06f7d45b7b_o.png

With a myriad of collaboration, droplets, and wonderful new album that held a number of masterpieces, with one that even was nominated for the Grammy's SOTY award, it is time to honour the best of the best with our own Song of the Year award.

A&W

Candy Necklace

Fingertips

Let The Light In

Paris, Texas

53401151697_23e9f2b43b_o.png

A new grand award! Not only did Lana release her own album this year, but she also appeared on a few other artists' albums! We always appreciate the new music however or wherever it comes, so we must thank the other artists for allowing her to bless their tracks with  the new Collab of the Year award.

Hollywood Bowl (with Rob Grant)

Lost at Sea (with Rob Grant)

Life Lesson (with Jon Batiste)

Snow on the Beach - More Lana Del Rey Version (with Taylor Swift)

Suburban House (with Holly Macve)

53402077601_78f5da0bb6_o.png

Another new grand award! (and another one I can't believe we didn't already have.) Lana not only blesses us with her beautiful voice, but also her beautiful self. As an individual who is beautiful both inside and out, let's honour our queen's outer beauty with our new Photoshoot of the Year award.

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - album (Neil Krug)

Harpers Bazaar (Collier Schorr)

Interview Magazine (Nadia Lee Cohen)

Rolling Stone UK (Chuck Grant)

The Hollywood Reporter (Chuck Grant)

53402077606_da2df5c748_o.png

Not only do we stan an icon, but this site itself is iconic in its own right. Whether it’s something Lana herself did or something that happened on LanaBoards, the new Iconic Moment of the Year award will honour that top memory of the year that will forever live down in Lipster history.

A&W + Interview Magazine on Valentine's Day

Elle meeting Lana at a Dillard's in Alabama

March Leakfest

Lana getting 5 Grammy nominations

Lana working at a Waffle House in Alabama

53402508360_55d87db316_o.png

This award is for our true living legend. Who truly made LanaBoards what it was this year? Let us bestow our honour upon this sacred member through the coveted Lipster of the Year award. We'll never forget you, like the tunnel under Ocean Blvd.

@Elle

@Embach

@Mer

@Surf Noir

@Veinsineon

Rudest member? Lmao. Okay, I'll take that.

Biggest Lana hater though? Nah. A die-hard fan since 2011. 

Guess I'm coming across all wrong here.

But hey, it's an honor just to be nominated... :smile4:

thank you all so much for the nomination this is my first ever omg :crai:  I'm so honored people thought of me and were entertained by my fanfiction so getting the award would be such an inspiration to keep bringing nobel prize for literature-worthy writings to LB. thank you :wubna: 

i submitted my votes, best of luck to everyone !! 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*